Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dang... that blows, i guess i have to start all over again.. Is the name toy allready chosen?

hey. you know what? you should start writing 'toy', then as soon as you do youre first sketch, you should hop on down to your nearest tattoo shop and get 'toy' in your awesome handstyle tattooed right across your forehead

rhys ryze rise reyes. like the ries simples. Funny thing is ries is doing some simple shit that he could probably put on a wall with relative ease... the rest of you are trying to get all complicated and it looks like shit. furthermore, if you tried to drop it on a wall it would look even worse. You would be sitting there holding your dick trying to copy some fucked up shit from a piece of paper to a wall in the dark

Yooo socrates, sorry I'm so late. I write knews2, what about you?

In other knews (har har har), I got a buncha flicks today...

First, English class whole page with a character.

IMG_0368.jpg

Biology, trying out another character... "I *heart* children" on it's shirt...

IMG_0371.jpg

Same period, "fekt" for my friend who just started writing not too long ago... I suck at T's

IMG_0372.jpg

Lunchtime, finished up this character (this was actually the 1st try at this character style. I started the pen sketch yesterday at lunch and cleaned it up today.)

IMG_0369.jpg

Math, I didn't like this one much because I was tired and it got all sketchy... I liked my question mark though... I think thse characters would make great stickers, eh?

IMG_0370.jpg