Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you got a lot to prove to somebody on the internet. but i'll probably quit doing this silly graf thing, even though it's been 6 already. i couldn't care less who you are or how mind-blowing your shit is...being a toy is posting shit sketches on the internet and being stupid about painting places that you should stay away from.

when did i post shit sketches on the internet and what are places you should stay away from haha anything that is paintable should be painted. 6 years 8 years whatever i do what i want you do what you want.

when did i post shit sketches on the internet and what are places you should stay away from haha anything that is paintable should be painted. 6 years 8 years whatever i do what i want you do what you want.

i never said you posted shit. i haven't seen anything you do, you haven't seen anything i've done

i'm talking about the toys here. yeah, i was a toy once, i did stupid things and dissed credible people. but i didn't come on 12 oz and post my shitty sketches that i knew were sketchy. didn't mean to make it sound like you did...

treuce of a deuce

i never said you posted shit. i haven't seen anything you do, you haven't seen anything i've done

i'm talking about the toys here. yeah, i was a toy once, i did stupid things and dissed credible people. but i didn't come on 12 oz and post my shitty sketches that i knew were sketchy. didn't mean to make it sound like you did...

treuce of a deuce

hahaha no way man theres no beef, trust me theres alot more people on here id rather brick in the face your the last person haha. i think its fine they come here and post shitty stuff as long as they remember theyre toys and when people say shit they should honestly take it into consideration. frankly i dont give a fuck if they write tomorrow or never again haha.

im not a toy but im kinda new to this website so can anyone tell me how to change my name? like screen name???? plz i know this thread is for toys but i didnt wanna start a new thread askin how to change my name..i dont need that kinda rep hahah well yeah to any one that can tell me how i can change my name i will reward them with one of my stencils...