Toys post here...

swif1

Alright my friend was always telling me to get up on here so I'm finally going to post some. First two I did in about 20 minutes each didn't color or nothing. Yea, usual fucking excuse, I don't even care. That last two where actually me trying a bit harder notice color and all and those took me like hour hour and a half each. I know for the last once for the shading I need to space the lines out better. Comments to get this shit done better always nice.

Idea0007.jpg.4d0f0c26a007c61a6c8ff555dfa2c62d.jpg

Idea0006.jpg.36f4bacd6717a2ec9b4f12757c97c225.jpg

Idea0009.jpg.867c1faf5074e90446e17d922ca13dcb.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jet..not really feelin the first one... the right part of the J really doesnt go with the rest.. the E is koo.. the T i would tilt the arms of it a lil bit less.. the second one the concept is slick but you should try to break up your letters a more cause they are hard to figure out except the E.. and when you add the exclamation point it makes it look lil a lower case handstlye h.. concept is slick keep workin on it... the third one is pretty koo lovin da concept just work on ya 3d shadin cause it looks like bootleg paino keys.. i say drop the shadin on that one. stick with the 3rd ones style cause you got that pretty straight.. rock that style until you get up in ya otha concepts... just my opinion

nah i'm still a toy, i gotta get can control down and tweak the style's a little more...i'm not good enough for the other threads yet....people say i'm good here, then i go to the other place and then get turned away haha..if that makes sense..

nah i'm still a toy' date=' i gotta get can control down and tweak the style's a little more...i'm not good enough for the other threads yet....people say i'm good here, then i go to the other place and then get turned away haha..if that makes sense..[/quote']

yo some dude is tryin to start a toy thread for paint in the BrickSlayer section, why dont u go post all that shit up on there to help the thread stay alive

Enjoy bein a toy while you still can lol. when your a toy what else is gonna happen your not gonna be "deranked" lol.

And I read it somewere but I can't find it bbut I beleive the order is.

-Toy

-Writer

-Good writer

-king

-world wide famous shit.

Been practicing a lot, doing simples and shit trying to improve my letters, from oldest to most recent but did these all in teh last week or so:

basic1.jpg

basic2.jpg

senf1.jpg

SHIG.jpg

METZOFORTE.jpg

Little green things in the third one suck but you make mistakes to learn I guess. Crits/comments/complaints welcome, trying to get better.

Ok here is something I drew up that i was going to spray for mothers day. What you guys think about it??

Either

Dylan040.jpg

or

Dylan.jpg

I like the first one for some reason. Maybe if I change the color to it.

If I was your mom I'd ground you.

Oh and everyone else, start adding more spraypaint cans smoking joints to your pieces or you'll never be teh king!

ader.. i said somethin baout that on pg it hink... its gd.. keep goin wit the nu shit.. haha thats all i ever say to u!!!

zel some of the aint bad. space the letters out a lil bit more maybe, but its a solid startt,, keep it up

First of a series ima do.... got broed by the trime i was tryin to do thesea so whipped out the colourin pencils for a one minute wonder jobby... any thoughts aside from the crappot sea?

TOOcold.jpg