Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -STATUS-+Mar 15 2006, 06:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-STATUS- - Mar 15 2006, 06:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-supreme_elite@Mar 16 2006, 12:05 AM

ok so im trying something brand new,trying to step out on my own with a new name,since i found out mad dudes write "SE"

lmk what you think

p41301575ao.jpg

i like the holes in the E

[/b]

i wanted it to look like some kinda face

Prismas are OK but they bleed waay too much even on nice art paper... I have a 12 pack of Prismas and they're pretty tight except for the bleeding... Color selection is amazing though but that's for those guys who shell out extra money to buy all those markers. For people who just started I'd suggest just sticking to Crayola Washables and whatever you have lying around the house... If you feel you really want the Prismas go ahead...

And I'm coloring my Option as I type this so I'll have it up soon

Well the letter structure definiteyl needs improvement as well as the outlining... Try and make it cleaner like just one line instead of the sketchy stuff... Makes it look waaaay toy... And rememebr the shadowing... Just think of light shining on something... If it shines on one letter from one direction chances are its gonna shine on all the letters that way right? Yeah, well the shading on that second O is alright for the cirlce part but taht side part os completely going against all the otehr letters in terms of shading... It should be on the top... Overall OK but learn the basics and stuff first

Damn, I didn't know I could give critz like that...

Originally posted by fsElement+Mar 14 2006, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fsElement - Mar 14 2006, 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fsElement@Mar 14 2006, 12:40 AM

merspiece20013ne.jpg

I'm just now realizing how ugly that is. I barely like it anymore. I've got a new piece that I should be finishing soon. I'll put that up soon.

[/b]

Mers is taken by a beast in LA...theres one in Euro too who's sweet. just for your info. not telling you to change it cuz i dont care but it might be a good idea.