Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by imatagstar+Feb 15 2006, 02:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (imatagstar - Feb 15 2006, 02:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>CAN I GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THE LAST PAGE. THANK YOU

[/b]

Originally posted by vare_one@Feb 15 2006, 03:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-imatagstar@Feb 15 2006, 07:30 PM

CAN I GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THE LAST PAGE. THANK YOU

AS I SAID BEFORE

and to the throw further up dope amsak !!!!

please, read it all...bcasue i did give you feedback on your owrk i believe and i also rememebr it beign positive in your favor

EDIT: my bad vare, im wasnt tlakign to you i got confused and thought tagstar was the one who was reposting if someone would comment on his owrk...

pivot u mad changed that style dude looking fresh and clean mate

ender is bad aswell lookin again fresh n 3d is full on

scan N looks like a H to me sort the top bar out not in the middle son but the SCA IA IN GOOD PROPORTION YOU LOST IT ON DA N though

carbs - sort the proportion of them letters out thickness and width and take them pointed bits off the edges of the letters make them smooth like the scan

now FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!

can anyone comment on the piece i did its posted on i think pg 151 its a link cuz i didnt/still dont kno how to get the pic up....come on pp u have time to comment on everyone elses but not time to click a link? itll pop up in a matter of seconds i PROMISE ITS NOT A VIRUS lol i just really want some feedback

nice n straight forward but your 3d is off jans !

get werking on that outline over n over n over mate it will get better with your 3d !

best thing i can think of to do is draw the 3s outline no colour fill or anything then scan n print it off about 5 or 6 times n practice your 3d on them from each direction

bottom top left or right ! try it |

Originally posted by HandPickedGod@Feb 15 2006, 06:12 PM

Some of my Pivot-Ender shit.

Ender (Not finished)

dsc001322nn.jpg

Pivot

dsc001258er.jpg

Critique please and thanks. Or, may I graduate from this thread and roam to other places?

You should post them when they are finished. I would like to see what you do for coloring. I say you graduate.

yo jans i looked at ur shit and i guess its alrite..work on ur letters more and try to balance out ur shit. ur J is straight but it could look better if the bottom part was a lil thicker and the A and S needs more work. N is okay i guess but it cuold use some work too. It would look better over all if u keep everyting straight and same style of the letters. ur A and S has a different look frmo the J and the N. also work on ur shadows. its too thin and ur also missin and have it on places ur not suppose to

Originally posted by Guide+Feb 16 2006, 08:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guide - Feb 16 2006, 08:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-zymogenesyst@Feb 16 2006, 03:43 PM

DSC02794.jpg

any advice?

every one is going to tell yuo to stat simple which you shoduld and you need to steady your hand that green outline is mad sketchy up at the top

[/b]

i think ya hand wrightind needs something new

no affence but if ya gonna tagg that up on walls ppl are gonna think u are a proper toy

try useing something simple

simple can also look affective and good

Damn… where to start?

@VareOne, I really need to learn from you. It really looks like you sketch a lot. I think that's how you really get good. Plus with those last ones you posted it kind show ppl how you formed your letters. Props.

@Politics&Bullshit, your shading is off the hook man. I would really like to see you color them because it would look sick, especially the character.

@freak, I really think you got something going… I know those were just sketches but cleanup your lines.

@C4BOOM, work on your letters just as much as your charcters. Good start though.

@CRUELone, shit looks tight to me. Keep’em coming.

Just did this one and I really like the arrows. I'm still not there yet though. :hatred:

temp4fa.jpg flux94hs.jpg