Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrooveChampion@Jan 10 2006, 10:25 PM

Ok was feeling inspired today, so i did this, i think it is the best ive done yet, still might move some lines around here and there especially on the E, but overall i think it is a pretty solid composition and will probably keep it looking very similar to this

BBB.jpg

I know i need at arrow on the E or something similar to tie it all together, im not quite happy with where it is now and i think it should be facing inward to the left

NO NO NO! LETTER STRUCTURE LOOK AT SOME SIMPLE ON

FREIGHTSRUS YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO BE LOOKING AT

SOME HEADS TO CHECK ARE

ACERO

ABHOR

AGDE NUMBER 4

AGONY

AGRO

AQUA

RAELS

ATAK <---- DUDES GOT DOPE SIMPLES FOR ANY ONE WHO CARES

AVES

BOOZE

AND MANY MORE WHICH I CANT BE ASKED TO MENTION

BUT ALL CHECK THAT SITE YOU WILL FIND SOME SWEET SIMPLES AND SOME DOPE INSPIRATION

PEACE OUT !!!

Originally posted by vare_one+Jan 11 2006, 03:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Jan 11 2006, 03:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrooveChampion@Jan 10 2006, 10:25 PM

Ok was feeling inspired today, so i did this, i think it is the best ive done yet, still might move some lines around here and there especially on the E, but overall i think it is a pretty solid composition and will probably keep it looking very similar to this

BBB.jpg

I know i need at arrow on the E or something similar to tie it all together, im not quite happy with where it is now and i think it should be facing inward to the left

NO NO NO! LETTER STRUCTURE LOOK AT SOME SIMPLE ON

FREIGHTSRUS YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO BE LOOKING AT

SOME HEADS TO CHECK ARE

ACERO

ABHOR

AGDE NUMBER 4

AGONY

AGRO

AQUA

RAELS

ATAK <---- DUDES GOT DOPE SIMPLES FOR ANY ONE WHO CARES

AVES

BOOZE

AND MANY MORE WHICH I CANT BE ASKED TO MENTION

BUT ALL CHECK THAT SITE YOU WILL FIND SOME SWEET SIMPLES AND SOME DOPE INSPIRATION

PEACE OUT !!!

[/b]

What site?? ATAK's??? can i get the link??

Originally posted by freakeenyc+Dec 29 2005, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freakeenyc - Dec 29 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by freakeenyc@Dec 26 2005, 09:51 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-freakeenyc@Dec 25 2005, 01:44 AM

been werking hard.... heres a few peices....feedback plz? positive feedback would be nice.

frk0037ey.jpg

frk0047lo.jpg

frk0076ki.jpg

so work on the blackn white one....? any other thoughts from ppl?

[/b]

hows my letter structure etc?

Originally posted by enokeem@Jan 11 2006, 06:53 PM

groove that thing colored actualy looks pretty nice.

and the website is freightsrus.com

^just copy past that into your browser^

Yeah i was looking at it and alot of the lines didnt stand out just in white, so i was like fuck it it cant hurt you know, then i started coloring with the ugliest color scheme but it actually tuerned out pretty descent, anyway might tweek it some more

Also to everyone else, THE STICKER THREAD has alot of good simples i was looking at, they keep it simple just to make alot of stickers and shit, anyway thaqts just what i think

bait as usual loving it. the last 3 painted are hot keep it up man!

imatagstar, te main problem is the letters arent the same size. draw guidlines along the top n bottom n stick to em. also dont join the bottom of the M.

completely diff style.. just the begginings... i thort wit a decent fill n if i fix the lil fukups it mite b a nice big piece on a wall.... i may well be wrong... wot u guys think? ( ye i no part o the T is fukkkkkked.cheers)

nustyle.jpg

i been drawing for like almost 1year half and painting for like 7 months when ever i have paint.

going from paper to wals is a whole nother story u gatta build can control learn how to make lines crisp bu using cut backs and learning how to make whats on paper on a wall. ill post a example

S3019516.jpg

for example look at this one u see how the lines are all blury u gatta do smooth cut backs to make it cleaner

S3010170.jpg

look at the stick of the be see how crips that is thats the best section of painting i ever did but u see the crisp lines that comes with practice i still need alot of work but to every one keep on moving!