IRAK CREW CLOTHING

The Hipster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
those newer shirts are 40 bucks.. thats the sickest rip off i ever heard.. has any one actually purchased those shits???

them shirts flew in a week through fourthehardway.. so some ones buying them.. all dope tshirts are going for about 35 to 45 bucks.. sucks but if you want it youll pay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well IRAK is only really known in NY. So if your not from NY your straight. Dudes here in LA dont know what IRAK is.

If that´s really the case then it´s fucking funny. Go to any of the larger (western) European city and you will see cats rock IRAK stuff. The same goes for japan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

uhh the shirt that says irak nyc .. if you're from NYC n you're a graff writer n you wouldnt' rock that there is somethin wrong with you .. forget about the crew name think of what it means .. if you are one of the people who say paint is free then you would rak thruout ny. i wouldn't wear any of the shirts that say IRAK NYC cuz im not from NYC but, i would rock a shirt one of the IRAK members designed .. if it's a dope design then ima wear it regardless of what crew it came from or if it says IRAK somewhere its ment as the clothing line not the crew.

If that´s really the case then it´s fucking funny. Go to any of the larger (western) European city and you will see cats rock IRAK stuff. The same goes for japan.

I said people in L.A. dont know about IRAK.. Or at least the graffiti writers dont. The hipsters probably do cause they always trying to front like they down. As far as Europe or Japan, never been so I couldnt say.

uhh the shirt that says irak nyc .. if you're from NYC n you're a graff writer n you wouldnt' rock that there is somethin wrong with you .. forget about the crew name think of what it means .. if you are one of the people who say paint is free then you would rak thruout ny. i wouldn't wear any of the shirts that say IRAK NYC cuz im not from NYC but, i would rock a shirt one of the IRAK members designed .. if it's a dope design then ima wear it regardless of what crew it came from or if it says IRAK somewhere its ment as the clothing line not the crew.

Well that makes perfect sense