your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dopestash2ib4.jpg

yet another stolen from BS:) ....

markerstash1dp2.jpg

markerstash2es4.jpg

some old pics of my personal stash^^^

ill get flix of all my new shit soon

those two empty bottles on the right end of the third picture above this look exactly like the new krink mini mops...where can those be found?....damn i want some empty ones....hook me up with some info if possible.

those two empty bottles on the right end of the third picture above this look exactly like the new krink mini mops...where can those be found?....damn i want some empty ones....hook me up with some info if possible.

they were junobo empty mops and they sucked.

oinks are better. its been proven my oink, junobo, and people who used them.

on the KARE? stash...the first pic, if thats the type of homemade mop i think it is then Good shyt to you man. I love those bodies.

OH yeah and i learned to like the Junobo mops. all you gota do is add the improved Oink nib and you got a good mini mop. Shyt works for me.

I agree, i dont care if they suck or not, i wanna snag some if any normal store sells them.

see first i thought they were woodcrafts so i was jealous. then i noticed they were postermans and was reminded that i should get some. i would just empty out the woodcraft ink int he lighter color ones and have a perfectly good marker body...for you kids wastin money on otrs, michaels has these new ceramics markers that are just like them...

there have been sites posted where you can get those junobo like mops...ima try and find them...

EDIT: heres the site http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=751&es=7824310000W

kinda expensive though...hmm...

fuck belton, left a can in the stash for about a year, could smell paint in the my house really bad for about a week. Went looking to see what was up, a valve had let go and this brown slime was running of of it and creating a sweet mess on the floor etc. Now I've got cans from the 60's and 70's that I've personaly had for 10 plus years in the same stash that haven't done that, I'm pretty let down with valve on that can.

fuck belton, left a can in the stash for about a year, could smell paint in the my house really bad for about a week. Went looking to see what was up, a valve had let go and this brown slime was running of of it and creating a sweet mess on the floor etc. Now I've got cans from the 60's and 70's that I've personaly had for 10 plus years in the same stash that haven't done that, I'm pretty let down with valve on that can.

yeah, i had a belton molotow can leak at the seem. it was one of the first batch of them that made it to america, so i figured it might have had some quality contol issues. tons of krylon cans have blown up on me over the years, and a few rustos, so i don't think it's that big a deal.

Archived