your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beltoleum,

You in the states? How'd you get your hands on a can of Tiger, and is it any good? I know its an odd brand from Italy which is the only reason I was wondering.

man these ain't my flicks just posting them up

to keep thread alive and something to look at.

hows that krylon gloss purple beltoleum?

not my stuff.

tiger was a paint from a brand called Montana Italy or sum thing. ive had a few cans its pretty sweet paint. really low pressure. owner of the paint shop in my city said they no long produce. went bust i think. the can has a website on but when i checked it didn't exist.

yeah,

tried to buy a pallet from them to import into the states, but they cut off contact with me. plus I had heard shady things about the quality (not to mention the whole Montana Italia name). same company made Color One paint. King Kobra aerosol they were calling their company.

what does it compare to?

sabotoz also, every brand of paint to me is similar, i.e. monster colors, montana black/gold, and belton are all similar, montana hardcore dosent really compare to much, which is why llike it better

Laks are the shit

if you can be fucked paying for them!

There around 8-9US (not sure with your dollar being so de valued recently) but they're $7AUS... They're thick, and very good for piecing/bombing whatever, great colors, almost all caps fit and most importantly they support Australian talent!

The best apint besides MTN and Krylon imo...

Sirm's black-red ftw!

uhh damn you...im dead...:skull2: i gotta get some blue and white rusto and make some of that...actually, ill just get blue and do it with my silver...hey do you know if gold rusto bucket exists anywhere?

yeah it does, as well as copper and bronze, wait maybe that was ace brand, damn well anyways it is out there

Archived