your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't know what to compare it to , but ironlaks gotten heeps better, it use to clog heeps and some colours where really watery, it's improved heeps and worth the $7 that it costs over here (shit it use to be $5.50 before), some colours are really good and have good thickness, if it's more expensive than belton, montana black/gold over there than i would stick with them but if you can get it cheaper than definately well worth it.

check out the writer team at http://www.ironlak.com/writerteam/index.html

colour chart

new_colourchart.gif

$7 A CAN!

YOUR TRIPPING

well in the US thatd be like about $6. man, montana blacks are soon to be $10 here in aus, but for ages theyve been $13, golds come in at $15, and beltons at $13. so really, ironlaks are dope. good, and always expanding color range, dope quality and coverage, stock nibs are very nice, well priced, and the ironlak team are always supporting the writers that support them.

its pretty ill i reckon, even Seen agrees!

word

tiger was a paint from a brand called Montana Italy or sum thing. ive had a few cans its pretty sweet paint. really low pressure. owner of the paint shop in my city said they no long produce. went bust i think. the can has a website on but when i checked it didn't exist.

Archived