Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was in the nevada desert with a bunch of bro/hick friends and we drove by a train with a few cryos on it and i freaked out and hung out of the truck trying to get my camera to turn on,

the stopped handing me beers after that.

with the old caps? like the cans of krylon that were actually worth using?

awwwww sheee-it!

YEA WITH THE SQUEEZE IN AT THE SIDES CAP NOT NO 360 BULLLLLLSHIT

:lol: :lol:

I USED IT...CAUGHT 3 HOLLOWS

SHIT WAS COVERING LIKE A MUHFUCKA !

Multona

Dinitrol

How are they? Especially the Multona. Shit's 17,00 for a 6 pack here. wanted to get some last time, but they were all sold out.

Dinitrol was a bit more expensive, like 4,00 a can. (same as belton)

If you guys got Big Lots near you, they've been going through Red Devil here and there for the past year or two. Think its 99 cents or $1.99 a can too.

is it any good?

like compare it to color place, then compare it to rusto for me.

what is the coverage like is what im asking? watery or what?

Red Devil is basically like a half retarded version of Krylon. It's owned by Sherwin Williams and is a bit better quality wise than color place, but not quite up to par with Krylon.

Black is decent, silver's ok, they had a baby blue color that was dope, but steer clear of the white for damn sure.

Rustoleum news:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=97534001720&ref=mf

Rust-Oleum® Introduces Painter’s Touch® Ultra Cover 2X

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 10:57am

Rust-Oleum introduces new Painter’s Touch® Ultra Cover 2X which delivers twice the paint coverage of competitive general purpose paints. This innovative formula delivers the ultimate in performance and hiding power in fewer passes, so projects can be completed faster and easier. Now homeowners can complete their paint projects with one can of paint versus two.

Double-Cover Technology in Rust-Oleum® Painter’s Touch® Ultra Cover 2X provides at least twice the coverage of competitive general purpose spray paints and up to four times the coverage of private label brands. Painter’s Touch Ultra Cover 2x also delivers extraordinary value while offering the quality that has become synonymous with one of America’s most trusted brands. It’s great for indoor and outdoor projects such as tables, chairs, patio sets and home accessories.

Available in 71 colors, including some of the most popular colors and on-trend finishes, Ultra Cover 2X features Rust-Oleum’s any-angle spray technology and comfort tip. The 360-degree delivery system makes it possible to spray at any angle – even upside down – for those hard-to-reach surfaces. The comfort tip to reduces finger fatigue making projects faster and easier, even for less experienced do-it-yourselfers.

Just one can of Painter’s Touch Ultra Cover 2X performs and covers like two, so do-it-yourselfers need fewer cans of spray paint for their projects – and that means fewer cans that need to be recycled or that will end up in a landfill.

For more information about Ultra Cover 2X and other Rust-Oleum products visit http://www.rustoleum.com/2x.

4171_87037904746_74823814746_2547698_1735656_n.jpg

Rust-Oleum introduces new Painter’s Touch® Ultra Cover 2X which delivers twice the paint coverage of competitive general purpose paints.

I thought it was in this thread? Someone was saying they bought some and they couldnt really tell a difference between normal rusto....

Yeah,

That was me I think. I picked up some black and white. The black is really good, as Rusto usually is for black, but the white was same old shit. I used the new white with an American Accents white (both male cans)... the older American Accents white shit on the PT white. I'd like to try some of the other colors but the only ones I've seen so far in my area is the black and white...

On the labels themselves, it clarifies on the back that the 2X claim is "compared to other competitive brands".

shit i thought the 2x ment it had twice the paint, i diddnt even think to see how thick it was.

and before i whore myself out to european paint, is there any american paint left that can use astro fats or super fats? the caps fit on some of the mondo cheap brands but dont spray fat. :confused: and ive never seen a can of red devil in my life, so other than that...

Red Devil is basically like a half retarded version of Krylon. It's owned by Sherwin Williams and is a bit better quality wise than color place, but not quite up to par with Krylon.

Black is decent, silver's ok, they had a baby blue color that was dope, but steer clear of the white for damn sure.

Truth, the white is awful. Red wasn't terrible.

whats the price like?"

before they were selling all of the colors of the 1x for like 297 here. i wonder what it is now. if it is cheaper than ironlak, ill scoop a quick little 20-30 cans and give it a test. im interested in all the new hacks for a female cap system,. i dont mind the challenge...

hey idk if its like this evrywhere else but my local walmart no longer has american accents so i went over to lowes down the road and niether did they where all the american accents were they replaced with shitty valspar colors i was fuckin pissed

Archived