Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

Thanks. A. TON. we have the wood sitting high enough out of the water on frame supports that we can either paint on jet skis or by pulling it close to the dock so the water wont be much of an issue. i hope the wood was pressure treated pine seeing as how it was built by a dock company here out of AL and they take their wood pretty seriously haha. no worries.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI, im based in the UK and only started getting into graff a few months ago. Most of my stuff is on paper atm, although ive done a few stencils round my neighbour hood, but i wanna get more into doin pieces etc...

Basically i wanted your opinions on Auto-k paints, they are meant for cars but i know a few writers have used them. I have used Montana Gold, and thats amazing but its bloody xpensive. I managed to secure a deal on about 65 cans of Auto-ks for just over 50p a can! But wanna know how good they are considering they aint graff paints. Although since they are meant for cars they are probably pretty permenant and have good density.

this thread makes me wish i didnt have to get rid of all my old krylon and special cans i found at the tracks. im facepalming myself at myself right now. i had a whole bunch from before the cap switch and whatnot and some from god knows how many decades ago.

:sadcrying:

aaah got stooged

mate came up on 150 old Montana Spanish cans the mini ones i think 200 ml's for a very cheap price

put it this way they have male stems and say Montana not MTN.

so far I've tried 45 and not one of them works!

as they say there's a sucker born every day and today is my day!

Archived