Who got u into writing/who did u look up to?

dniice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Oct 29 2004, 07:55 AM

Troubled Children

damn, i actually have a copy of that zine, wait 2 copies.

shoots, my idol was slick. when breaking was blowing up in hawaii, very very early 80's, he was doing these killer productions with bomb squad. but icy d persuaded me to start doing sketches. and then beat street came out.

Originally posted by unholyhatredone@Nov 4 2004, 09:11 AM

robert goulet....hahaha

i love it when you call me.... BIG POPPA

now you can hear all your favorite rap tunes sung by a trained professional voiceman. theres no beat or instruments out there...it's just me.

LOL i was watchin the best of will ferrel this morning that shit is holarious especially when he has the staring contest with the goat

ever since i was little as hell i been into it cause my dad got me into it. then they got divorsed so i got out of it then one time when he was visiting he did a piece on paper wit me that said system. i started to practice and got a little better but then stoped doing it as much. in about 9th or 10th grade my good friend got me into the bombing aspect of it and then that is when i got serious wit it. I remember seein writers such as raels, echoe, hoyl, ken82 kill my area and they inspired my alot. big thanks to KOS, RAELS, ECHOE, KEN82, and, HOYL :king:

• 2 weeks later...

my father dying at a young age had alot to do with me REALLY wanting to write...

it was more of an outlet in the beggining...

my good friend growing up who wrote "exam" was the first person who showed me shit one on one...

then as i developed into my own person my partners at the time AGUA, and then later CURVE got me to take it seriously.... plus my girl writes wich is always a plus :heartbeat:... and in the end its still just an outlet to fight MY inner demons..

i looked up to all the ill wp, np, swp bombers growing up... before i even knew what graffiti was all about... i think you learn to appreciate it more and look at it asthetically and yet almost with a loving type of bond when you grow up in the thick of it... no offense but to me growing up in the suburbs in contrast to growing up in the inner city is like apples and oranges... just my opinion... from where im comin from anyway.. peace...

Archived