writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Re: writers in action!

wrong. i know niggas who have done bids for freights. there are too many variables to assert a blanket statement like that. i find it hard to believe that the penalties or security on the trains that these kids are painting by the thousands in broad daylight in spots like this

ea8985b1.jpg

can be all that bad. not knocking it, im just sayin though. look at this thread. if shit was really thick these kids wouldnt be carrying on like this and then posting the fliks on the internet.

You dont have a clue what your talking about. Its not uncommon, at all, for train writers to go down in Europe.

wrong. i know niggas who have done bids for freights. there are too many variables to assert a blanket statement like that. i find it hard to believe that the penalties or security on the trains that these kids are painting by the thousands in broad daylight in spots like this

ea8985b1.jpg

can be all that bad. not knocking it, im just sayin though. look at this thread. if shit was really thick these kids wouldnt be carrying on like this and then posting the fliks on the internet.

your an idiot passenger trains=smaller company than frieghts

they yield more damage get angrier complain more...harder consequences

plus unless your out there rockin transit you really have no right to speak on it

^^^gettin' lucky huh??2 colour toy ass wanna be west coast thug style compared to day time metro's???

keep pulling ya dick watchin' war tko videos batty man

:lol: :lol:

wow... youre a fucking idiot. another piece of eurotrash that doesn't know what he is talking about. it might not be all that hot. but it looks better than 80% bullshit that is posted in here.

If you dont like the graffiti posted by euro's, or you dont like the graffiti posted by American's, dont come in the thread. Or, if you insist, dont comment, suck it up, enjoy what you like, silently hate what you dont.

Archived