GOING TO JAIL

ChrisWalkenOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ChrisWalkenOner@Oct 9 2004, 04:43 PM

And I wasn't swinging at the cops, I was swinging at my cousin. When they came and got me I only had on boxers and jeans and they took me downtown without anything on my feet.

So where'd you get the white shirt from? This is like watching a retard play with legos, things just don't connect.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m+Oct 9 2004, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MLTf4nt0m - Oct 9 2004, 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ChrisWalkenOner@Oct 9 2004, 12:30 AM

Motherfucker I don't live in Nebraska...i don't got no fucking pitchfork in my yard

Apparently you never finished grade school either? Your grammer throughout this entire thread is horrible.

[/b]

I love wben people reply with this...it makes me chuckle.

oh yeah it's spelt G R A M M A R.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Oct 9 2004, 12:01 PM

i say this calls for a brand new banning from a brand new board

KILL USER

Shit I forgot man....only 13 different people can post on Channel Zero. Everyone else gets clowned for being a herb. I now realized I'm not cool enough or witty enough to hang wtih the big boys. I'll just go look at pictures of graffiti.

its not even really that. you come in here, and your first post is lame as hell, didnt add up, so you got called on it. instead of explaining things, you get butthurt and start slingin "fuck you's" and all sorts of unnecessary comments. you sir, are the herb, for underestimating the fact that we're not morons, and when we dont believe you at al, we're going to call you on it. kill yourself now.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Oct 9 2004, 12:07 PM

its not even really that. you come in here, and your first post is lame as hell, didnt add up, so you got called on it. instead of explaining things, you get butthurt and start slingin "fuck you's" and all sorts of unnecessary comments. you sir, are the herb, for underestimating the fact that we're not morons, and when we dont believe you at al, we're going to call you on it. kill yourself now.

All right all right. I can feel you on that. It's just when people get smart with me I get smart with them. I didn't come here to get into some online bitch fest. So if I offended you....MY BAD.

And this isn't my first user name on 12oz. I don't post a lot and when I came back to login I had to make a new user account. And I'm not bullshiting either. I got bailed out at 11:45, went to Taco Bell. And decided to check the new twelve ounce.

Glik0, please close this mind-numbing garbage.

...his initial post is nothing out of the norm, but every post after that is pure stupidity. You guys just fucking over analyzed every little detail because he's new? And take any and every chance to make yourselves look "cool"?

Pffft...

Archived