Dude, lately i've been walking around, lookin for a fight

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my brother used to always be looking

for a fight. it got to the point where

he'd crash a party where he didn't

know anyone and him and his boy

would start shit with anyone. to his

credit though, he never got his

ass beat.

i'm glad he's settled down now. shit.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: Dude, lately i've been walking around, lookin for a fight

Originally posted by Devilush

i'll fight you willy wonka... lets have a knife fight beeeeeoooootch.

, i've been trying to hold in spurts of anger and when i do, i just end up crying.

a knife fight it is...and thats too cute devilush. i need a girlfriend like you; instead of these homewreckers

i have been having a lot of girls throwing themselves at me since i've been showing my anger. the girls im close to do not like it that i get angry, but the ousiders are on lovin it. the best is when i started callin this guy out cause i think he was taking advantage of my highschool crush and she left his arm and hopped right on to mine.

glik0 youre just a fat ugly person.. pull anything on me and i'll definately hit your can on wheels you might call a car and flick my tongue at you while anybody shoots bullets at me.. im kinda crazy like that. im athletic compared to your fat couchy-ass.. i punk out a lot of people and i've been picking my fights with people that are bigger than me.

but whats kinda scary is that im picking out targets..following people out of the clubs, letting them know how i feel and talking shit about the way they handle thier lies and thier baby's mamma and thier children.. like devilush, i dont like homewreckers and i dont like peopel that think they can beat my ass or try to belittle me.

murder has also crossed my mind

Maybe you should chill out on drinking, smoke more herb. Are you an angry drunk? You really should paint more often, I've been seeing your tags here and there. Just go fuck up some property instead of someones face, it always makes me feel better coming back after a mission. Violence sucks.

Guest willy.wonka

i had a baseball bat pulled on me the other night and all i could think about is how this guy isnt trained enough to keep me from taking it, but i worry baout guns.....cause i dont have one

Originally posted by alure

i could go for some throwing down... knocking bitch's teeth out, banging heads on curbs, bloody noses, kicking chicks in the cooch, bitches think they know...

i wanna see blooddddddd

i'm nice;]

Aright bitch, Let's go!:idea:

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Some faggots pulled up to me yesterday and I guess being the pussy's they were they ask the girl standing next to me "Did he just give us the finger? That kid standing right there." I'm like what the fuck? Can't ask me yourself? So I roll up to the car and I'm like "Do we got a fucking problem?" and they were like "Naw" and busted a U-Turn real quick in this intersection and smacked into a fucking car and all kinds of road rage mayhem broke out. It was great.

liar

lying is a sin even if it is on the internet

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i had a baseball bat pulled on me the other night and all i could think about is how this guy isnt trained enough to keep me from taking it, but i worry baout guns.....cause i dont have one

trust me tough guy, if you were "trained" enough to remove a bat from him.

At close range you wouldn't be sweatin a gun...

Guest willy.wonka

well fat ugly,

its the owner of the club and we're down with that club and all he asked was for me not to fight, i told him alright...

actually i dont really have to get into details..

i'll beat your ass GLIK0

Archived