ICHABOD

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure if this has been posted already, but thought it was funny-

from the "who is ichabod thread" on modelrailroadfourms.com

"Bernie, I know he's from California somewhere since I first saw his tagging on some UP MOW cars in LA. He's been at it for at least 10 years. I have no idea how he does some his more elaborate work without getting caught since come of them look like they must have taken days. "

• Like 1

"Bernie, I know he's from California somewhere since I first saw his tagging on some UP MOW cars in LA. He's been at it for at least 10 years. I have no idea how he does some his more elaborate work without getting caught since come of them look like they must have taken days. "

That was interesting.

Hahaha...Searching those Railfanning sites for graffiti discussions is great.

Looks like this guy got someone from the network to do his model train..

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7899&highlight=graffiti

Weird. I always heard he was from Kansas and or Nebraska. More then likly hes from Mars and just beams himself in and out of what ever spot he wants on the globe.