ICHABOD

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is this wall near dungeon rock' date=' transparent?or have you not been up here?[/quote']

no its not even close to dungeon rock..my uncle took a flik of it for me but i could never scan it so i was looking feverishly on the net for it and finally found it...i asked him if it was near there he said it was totally in another direction almost near the moleman rock if ya smell me.....the flick i have unscanned is so much better....

Guest spectr

I heard ich is a serial killer and is painting the skulls of his victims. I heard he keeps all the skulls in his basement and has made a giant pit with the walls lined with nothing but skulls and that he uses the pit to sacrifice virgins to the devil, with whom he has made a unholy pact for eternal life and the ability to kill with nothing more then pointing a finger at a person.

i went to under pressure last yr. and got there at like 5:30 and every one had finished their pieces and this dude comes up to me and is like "hey, i write ichabod, lemme paint your spot with my crew" cus i was all late and shit and itd had the rest of the wall......but i didn't believ it was really ich and had just shelled out $35 so iwent ahead and painted a crappy fuckin piece all quick, no fill, bein a toy an shit......but sure enough, it turns out that WAS definitly ich.........man, if i could go back in time to last summer........i definitly would've given up my spot 'cus this guy destroooooys, on the regular, constantly.......but we already know that.....sorry for bein a rookie ich....much respect....enough dik ridin from me.......