ICHABOD

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skem+Jan 24 2006, 11:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skem - Jan 24 2006, 11:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SWX1994@Jan 24 2006, 02:23 AM

even sicker than the placement (because yes that is pretty ill) is the randomness of this photo:

wow, thanks for circling this, i never wouldve seen it without you! ;)

[/b]

hey no problem, i did it especially for all the speds in the house.

Originally posted by SWX1994+Jan 26 2006, 07:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SWX1994 - Jan 26 2006, 07:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by skem@Jan 24 2006, 11:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SWX1994@Jan 24 2006, 02:23 AM

even sicker than the placement (because yes that is pretty ill) is the randomness of this photo:

wow, thanks for circling this, i never wouldve seen it without you! ;)

hey no problem, i did it especially for all the speds in the house.

[/b]

He's referring to the fact that if you look at the photo upside down, the chunk of roof in the background seems to fit right in to the 3D on the letters.

• 5 months later...
someone post the pic of those crazy layers of skulls on rocks in the forest!!!!!!!!

????? bump...

he said some cool shit in that book freight train graffiti... it's crazy he was into trains for a good ten years before he got into graff... and the man hasn't even been writing a decade yet!!!! big up ich!

this dude aint impressin me, people sayin 'top 5 artist'... dont bullshit, he prolly stencils them letters on, i take that back, they're poorly done.. sure he gets up, respect that whooo ohoooo, cant make letters for shit.

go on and hate.

poorly done... do you see any drips? any crokked lines? any part of his letters that isnt clean? do you see anything but nice clear legible letters? porly done... i beg to differ

this dude aint impressin me, people sayin 'top 5 artist'... dont bullshit, he prolly stencils them letters on, i take that back, they're poorly done.. sure he gets up, respect that whooo ohoooo, cant make letters for shit.

go on and hate.

ive seen your flicks car2n, your shit is wack and you dont have ANY panels running. take a step back and reflect on the fact that you've been painting for a whole 6 months. your contribution is minimal at best, keep your thoughts to yourself.

go on and hate.

car2n i dont no if u havnt seen ur letters latly.. but maybe u need to go back to simple shyt...those letters u been doin and those spots.. are weak...ichabod as been hittin metal since u been shittin in ur pants.. some new jack come in here havnt even been around long enof to have an opinion going to start voicin like hes on shyt lol.. cmon...;)