Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolcon2

question for canadians

Originally posted by EarMuffs

I dont think dazzle can bang with us Couv' heads he couldnt even get the balls to hang with us in his own home town.

he's notorious for this!

but last time he actually called my cellphone ... big step for dazzlekind

Dazzle...what are you doing there? There is always room for you on TT and I's living room futon. And if you come by November you get to go shopping with 3 Filipino girls...hahaha.

hahahahahaah esp if its me and my sister....once we get together, we're unstoppable. well in nov, we'll have inky and its going to be HELLLLLL for you men. :)

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Dazzle...what are you doing there? There is always room for you on TT and I's living room futon. And if you come by November you get to go shopping with 3 Filipino girls...hahaha.

See, you say this now, but when I've been there for three months and eaten all your food, you'll change your mind......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

See, you say this now, but when I've been there for three months and eaten all your food, you'll change your mind......

dont worry ese house is not too far from there

Originally posted by EarMuffs

dont worry ese house is not too far from there

yep. I dont have a futon, but atleast my floor is carpeted. And if you're worried about work try some of the white collar temp agencies (Addeco, Spherion, etc.), cause you can do all that shit while you're still in cow town. Its a good foot in the door for that kind of work.

(edit - spelling)

where have i been on this thread??

fuck just d-lush and dazzle coming here.. i think everyone that is in the local vicinity of BC should all come here and have a party in vancity.

DO IT

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

fuck just d-lush and dazzle coming here.. i think everyone that is in the local vicinity of BC should all come here and have a party in vancity.

DO IT

Oh, gee, it's so nice to feel special......

fuck all these hippie heroin addicts with their heroin addict unionization and shit. reach east to Newfoundland and drink screech and bushweed. And shop at Wal-Mart or something. Maybe you can score a job on a fishing boat or cleaning up an abandoned mine. sounds better than hanging with ese, earmuffs, devilush, effyoo, johnny horton, and sarahyoulose anyday! :mad:

Originally posted by Weapon X

fuck all these hippie heroin addicts with their heroin addict unionization and shit. reach east to Newfoundland and drink screech and bushweed. And shop at Wal-Mart or something. Maybe you can score a job on a fishing boat or cleaning up an abandoned mine. sounds better than hanging with ese, earmuffs, devilush, effyoo, johnny horton, and sarahyoulose anyday! :mad:

haha yo dude, you forgot to add ink lunatic and tt boy. ;) sheesh. meeting of the masses!

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

DO IT

ya should have crashed the party....i didnt give a shit. i'd love to hang out with sarayouwin.

my girl is in Van right now.

well maybe in white rock.... but still thousands of miles away from here.

< when the cat's away >

Originally posted by Weapon X

what can we say?

western canada is where its at ;)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this