question for canadians

coolcon2

[speaking to himself, practicing his speech]

Luca Brasi : Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.

[then, starting over]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[delivering his rehearsed speech]

Luca Brasi : Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's something interesting.....

so some dumb reason... I want to join the canadain naval reserve.

This idea just poped into my head today,

so I'll probably forget it tomorrow, but I

think it could be great to do. I want to look

back one day and have my military record

questioned by assholes. Oh wait.... the reserve gets no respect as it is.

as long as I can drink at the leigon!!

not the army... the naval reserve.

I'm not looking to fight..... untill I'm 75 and senile

and I can talk about 'The great war' and all that shit.

Plus the Reserve hall near my house sells doubles for $3.

Originally posted by Devilush

dazzle, did you see me walking around on the streets? i walked everyyyyyyyywhere. my calves still hurt.

Unfortunately, no. You see, for the time being, I live in a much crappier city about, 800 or so miles to the East. TT's old stomping ground. I'm sure he regaled you with the tales of how much of a cess pool this city is.

But thanks for stopping by :(

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

^^^

You have no idea how close I am to seriously just dropping everything and hopping on a bus there at midnight. If anyone can hook me up with a job, let me know......

i will def let you know if there's anyone that can hook you up dazzle. just do it if you really want to. take a chance, things will fall into place.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Dazzle...what are you doing there? There is always room for you on TT and I's living room futon. And if you come by November you get to go shopping with 3 Filipino girls...hahaha.

See, you say this now, but when I've been there for three months and eaten all your food, you'll change your mind......

Archived