Favourite Technique to Getting Smashed

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by porque

...i like drinkin pints...preferably in a hole in the wall bar that doesn't have tvs and the music being played is either really good or something you would never in your life imagine hearing...

...i've always thought drinking games and 'techniques' were for people that needed a reason to drink...i'll leave that shit to the frat boys...

yeea i jus drink straight up,either im drinkin beer or that good ol purple stuff with a lil henny in it

...i've always thought drinking games and 'techniques' were for people that needed a reason to drink...i'll leave that shit to the frat boys...

You can sound as mature as you want, but I think that the reason you prefer drinking in a hole in a wall (keep in mind that has nothing to do with the question I’m asking you at all) is because you’ll get carded anywhere else, and/or you’ll get punked off.

Damn straight I have a reason to drink…sometimes it’s to get drunk. PMB can talk all he wants about the 'good old days', but since the Land Before Time, peeps were perfecting methods to get drunk that involved gravity, air pressure, and retardedness.

Go smoke some bushweed and read a Dean Koontz novel and talk about it, student. ;)

White Russians and a straw. Those things are dangerous. I went to a friends birthday and had to go for a walk cause I got too drunk too quickly. Appearantly I opted to explain hockey tackling to a friend using a lampost, and didn't remember where the big black bruise came from until someone mentioned the incident days later....

Originally posted by Weapon X

You can sound as mature as you want, but I think that the reason you prefer drinking in a hole in a wall (keep in mind that has nothing to do with the question I’m asking you at all) is because you’ll get carded anywhere else, and/or you’ll get punked off.

...haha...i can assure you that i haven't worried about gettin carded in quite a few years...and i prefer a hole-in-the-wall over 'da club' cause i caould care less about skanks that are used and abused and a bunch of fake thugs that all look like clones...

...and all my experiences with 'drinking games' at parties have involved me drinking my beer when i wasn't 'supposed to'...sorry...i like drinking, i don't need it to be a punishment for losing a game...

...haha...i can assure you that i haven't worried about gettin carded in quite a few years...and i prefer a hole-in-the-wall over 'da club' cause i caould care less about skanks that are used and abused and a bunch of fake thugs that all look like clones...

...and all my experiences with 'drinking games' at parties have involved me drinking my beer when i wasn't 'supposed to'...sorry...i like drinking, i don't need it to be a punishment for losing a game...

i agree with the club thing,i'll jus end up fightin these fake ass thugs,and end up goin to jail,im down with drinkin games but not all the time

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I opted to explain hockey tackling to a friend using a lampost

checking!

hockey checking! or unless you tackle peeps in feild ohkey or what ever in ireland. peeps, huh. white russians are strong through the straw, i remember, well sort of, mind erasers through the straw, and grabbing girls asses at the club, but that was like twelve or thirteen years back now.

Originally posted by 23578

checking!

hockey checking! or unless you tackle peeps in feild ohkey or what ever in ireland. peeps, huh. white russians are strong through the straw, i remember, well sort of, mind erasers through the straw, and grabbing girls asses at the club, but that was like twelve or thirteen years back now.

dude, we don't even have an ice rink in Ireland. As it happens I did play field hockey, and in that you say tackle, but I was refering to ice hockey. That I phrased it wrong doesn't really suprise me.

i heart white russians. I'm so hungover.

Originally posted by Weapon X

PMB can talk all he wants about the 'good old days', but since the Land Before Time, peeps were perfecting methods to get drunk that involved gravity, air pressure, and retardedness.

I was talking about the "good old days?" Eh?

If I did have to choose a method to get smashed as quickly as possible, beer bongs have never let me down. The drunkest I've ever been in my life has involved beer bongs. 1.5 beers in 3 seconds can't be beat.

Last night it was Newcastle while watching the UT-Arkansas game at a bar, then The Shins concert, then Bud Light while watching the game at a bar.

I don't give a fuck what you think,

Cuz what I want is another drink

Gimme a shot of whiskey and a Guinness Stout,

Cuz that's what drinking is all about

I'm a drunk that's my claim to fame,

Most bartenders know my name,

Gimme a shot of Jager and a black and tan,

Can't shut me off don't you understand

This ones goes to the Boston Drunx, Skinheads, Longhairs, and all the punx.

Homebrew crew, cider up punx here's to me and you

Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink some more

Drink, Drink, Drink, 'Till I'm on the floor

Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink some more

Can't get enough gotta get some more!!

toxic narcotic puts it best right there

man.....I couldn't vote in the poll.....because the first four options are what I was going to vote for.....you forgot one key thing though.....and that is JAGERMEISTER!!!!

Archived