Sharing toys...

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Teen_06.jpg

damn i thought this was goin to be about sharing sex toys too especially since a slut made it and all but i guess she knew what she was doing

HAH. yo kid, im willing to bet you wouldnt say that in real life would you. faces will be crushed, and im sure there's plenty of people who agree. whatever tho son, its all talk on the internet. but in person is a different story with you punks. thats real. so keep hiding behind a computer screen talking trash. karma's a bitch rook. you'll catch your piece of it soon enough.

she already traded me my glik0 super gorrilla fist's with the "PUNCHKICKSMASH" combo attack. comes equipped with brass knuckle's and a shirt that says "i'm a toy" because we all know, "everyone in channel zero is a toy".

so hah. i offered her my iquit transformer. changes into a bat or something. but i guess she already has one.:o

Originally posted by Teen_06.jpg

damn i thought this was goin to be about sharing sex toys too especially since a slut made it and all but i guess she knew what she was doing

aw did u get shut down lil man? but i dont want any trouble because i know your tuff hiding behind that screen name.

Archived