to eat meat or not?? thatis the question>>>>>

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

jesus, this is going to turn into a damn creation debate....

i didnt mean "put here" or "to use" in a direct manner perhaps...

just tring to say that we ARE higher on the food chain so that what i meant by "animals are at our disposal to eat, raise, wear, ect."

like the poor to the rich and shit AYO WHAT

i've been vegetarian for 12 years. vegan for 10. i hate people that are insecure about eating meat and are in your face like mmmm. i love steak. and i also hate vegetarians that are higher than thou i am god because i don't eat meat here's some tempeh. its a personal decision and thats where it should stay.

9 years without meat.

i still eat seafood occasionally

and i eat dairy, but these days, only in desserts or cheese.

i don't care if people eat meat or not.

what's funny to me, is the people who give me shit for NOT eating meat.

i mean, fuck off already ya weirdos.

i don't enjoy consuming dead animal flesh that has been raised in a factory farm, slaughtered on an assembly line and chemically treated.

thanks.

this topic comes up every so often and basically its the same result. the topic is basically irrelevant. its just a chance to yell meat tastes delicious! and for other to demonize meat eaters as cruel and insensitive.

my question is why do meat eaters get so uppity about people that don't? i mean i love tomatoes. but if someone said fuck tomatoes i don't eat them. i wouldn't care even for a second. i might even laugh. i also hear about all these crazy vegans trying to convert the world. perhaps these people are refering to PETA but then again i don't know any vegans that think or act like those nutcases. i used to be friends with a guy that writes KC he was a bit over the top but i'm sure he's calmed down. but in my experience i have meat eaters always trying to argue with me to make themselves feel superior. why do you not eat meat. animals are this animals are that. i'm like its just food damn it get over yourselves. choose to eat it or choose not to but for real get over it. any fool that has the ability to read can openly see the benefits to not eating meat but humans don't always do things that are best. we think with our senses. eat shit fuck basically. i like falling in love with beautiful girls. i know its bad but i do it over and over again. but then again i haven't read anything on the problems associated with too many broken hearts.

well, right now i eat meat. all kinds. i started eating meat back in 98 when i met the hubby who is a carnivore.

over the weekend, the decided that i will go back to being a vegetarian......i was a vegetarian for well over 5 years. I'm going throught this phase of change right now, so it would be best for me to go back vegetarian. i was a lot healthier and had more energy and plus, meat can get so boring.

since the hubby is now cooking and going to culinary school, he can try vegetarian dishes on me. yay for the man being in the kitchen! how sexy.

Archived