living by yourself loses its novelty really fast.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

As a wise soul said, spend your surplus minutes transforming your apartment from a bachelors pad into a pimp pad.

I think that my next place is goign to have a 'turkish nights' theme room.

Walls are so damn boring so there will be tapestries everywhere.

No hard chairs, just huge pillows. Everything is on ground level.

Lighting is low... hidden speakers... PIMP PAD!

Originally posted by j

holy dickrider, batman :D

Makros is the greatest poster on here, and you know it. :D

Seems like you been offended ever since I commented on the "negro please" picture. I didn't know you'd take it to heart. Which explains your 50+ posts about me ever since.

i've lived alone since last october.

it's pretty cool.

i'm glad i had the chance to finally do it.

the thing i like the most is knowing that all the messes are mine and i don't have to clean up after anyone else.

:D

I lived alone for about 6 months and I thought I was going insane from being alone. Then I moved in with the best flatmate ever!! She was so awesome, we lived together for years. Now Im back to having to live alone in a strange state and not looking forward to it. I admit I'm a very codependant person and I need my friends and family near me.

Eh. Last year when I only lived with one of my friends I often found myself alone for a week/weekends at a time (guy has a girlfriend in another state).

During this time I found it refreshing to dabble into the following:

Brush your teeth while taking a shit with the door open.

Eat steaming hot foods in the nude (while sitting in your roommate's bed if possible).

Smoke joints and paint your room in your underwear.

Invite girls over you'd be ashamed to kick it with in public.

Drink Jack Daniels by yourself with a sock on your dick.

Masturbate standing up (mindblowing, for real).

Watch 'Just Married' a few 20 times.

Make friends with drunk, vietnam veteran, vagrants in the neighborhood. Give them psychedelic drugs.

iloveboxcars, you need to recognize that you have a privilege. Living by yourself is the shit. Of course, you may want to invite a guest, friend, or young lady over for a "visit".

But you get to be in total comfort. If you run out of toilet paper in the bathroom you get to get up and walk to the kitched with your pants and drawers still down to grab some paper towels. You get to grab a snack out of the fridge ass-naked. You get to take a shit in complete silence and freedom, with the door wide open. You get to watch any channel whenever you want and when you want. Ain't no motherfucker gonna bug you or invade your privacy.

Of course, I still live with my dad who is a Dr., my mom who is a lawyer, and 3 sisters.

Ok, don't get me wrong. I completely understand I have it fucking made. The people that live above said if they make too much noise just come up and say something, I said I probably wont worry about any noise and they said that sounds good, then they wont worry about any of mine. The thing that I have a problem with is having jack shit to do but go to school. I do so much drawing it isn't even funny. I have actually made a lot of progress just within these last 2 weeks. I am extremely anti-social when people are available to me.. I don't know why I miss being around people.

met a girl.

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL36/1811984/3490835/61589545.jpg'>

^she likes the same things I do.

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL36/1811984/3490835/61589541.jpg'>

^she is pretty.

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL36/1811984/3490835/61589782.jpg'>

^ when i laughed at her for trying to look cool while taking a picture of herself (the two cannot co-exist) she did not get mad at me. And I was pretty harsh.

that is all.

I was going to have a little rant about how being alone can be good for you ...in the sense that yourself is the only person your stuck with all the time so its good to learn how to enjoy your own company.. but I think I'll save it ... that girl seems nice ... do your thang ..

p.s. the lady on the computer next to me is sneaking peeks at what I'm writing .. I find this amusing ...

Archived