hit on me (best/worst pick up lines)

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one time i punched a girl in the eye by accident. i profusely apologized. late than nite i blackedout and apparently i left the bar w/ 2 of her friends at seperate times. i have no idea what i did w/ them. exactly 1 week later i fucked the 1 girl. i got 2 numbers and didnt know who was who so i just called one. at 1st she was all, im surprised you called me. i never asked what that meant. anyways, i lived w/ her pretty much for a month and a half. this girl bought a $200,000 brand new condo cash down. shed cook italian dinners and shit. so thats how you fucks pick up a chick, give one of their friends a line to the eye (thus becoming the wild guy), then apologize (thus becoming the nice guy). so you are what a girl generally wants, the good bad guy or bad good guy.

Originally posted by STYLEISKING

Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

yeah...my old roommate got this one to work as well.

of course he was really, really fucked up and he probably said it to thirty girls. it only worked when he ran into one of our friends sisters...she of course thought it was funny.

BOTTOM

Guest willy.wonka

i heard about this guy

a ladies man, he goes up to girls at the bar and says, can i buy you a drink and fuck afterwards?

8 out of 10 i was told; will take up the offer.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Truth is, 90% of these lines are totally stupid and unoriginal...biggest truth is, if the girl likes you she doesnt really care 90% of the times.

Best pick up thing i've heard of being done, was this dude, that drove right next to this girls car, tossed his celly in her car and told her 'i'll call you at 9'

Guest imported_Tesseract

My dog is probably the cutest dog i've seen and no girl has ever approached because of her presence..but i agree with you, fuck pick up lines, just go over and talk, i dont care for girls that fall with pick up lines to begin with.

not gonna believe it, but you cannot imagine the amount of play i've gotten because i want to be a bull rider. sometimes, when i'm in mode, i'll actually say that i am a bull rider because nobody can name one off the top of their head, it's awesome. double image madness...especially when you can back up the pretense on the mechanical bull. "save a horse, ride a cowboy" to the fullest.

Guest imported_Tesseract

You know whats fuckin pussy magnet? A struggle inc tshirt, girls feel the need to read everysingle word in there and after being focused on your chest for 10 minutes they eventually feel the need to atleast smile to you, or start a convo..works everytime.

support your own

yep, tesseract's got it...a girl knows pronto if she's into you or not. if she is, it doesn't matter, you're getting play...unless you turn out to be a complete dumbass i guess, but that's a whole different ballgame.

hey cinched, do you ever go to hogs n honeys?

nah, hogs is dope. it's the sister bar to coyote ugly in new york. drinks are reasonable ($1 vodka redbulls and $1 bacardi cokes on wednesdays) the crowd is chill, they play rock, and there's a mechanical bull!!! it does't get too much better. it's right near joe's on weed.

i hate pretty much everything else in the area...crowbar, circus, etc. i think the only exception is that joe's will bring in some big name, kick ass country every once in a while which is dope. i just don't get the whole "let's go cram ourselves into a room with a bajillion people and pretend that computer music is cool to get play" scene. hogs will get crowded no doubt, but it's one of those spots that you don't feel like you have to dance. oh, plus they have a bull. :loopy2:

*anger, you're right, especially if you participated in the $1 refills and you have the liquid courage enhancement in full effect.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Nah dude, puppies and small dogs definitely work. Unless the girl hates puppies, which is not often.

It also works the other way around... I've met plenty of hot girls who brought their puppies to the beach by going over and playing adoringly with their dogs. Melts their hearts right off.

Archived