MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed.. fuck suing people for shit. be a real graff writer and go bomb all over their window fronts till they take it down.

very idealistic,but not practical. You'll get fucked over eventually for being a "real graff writer" and understand. I put together a graffiti event last year for a major music festival and got raped for being a "real graff writer" when I realized after all was said and done,I got my friends from all over the country to come to Tennessee to more or less do all of their artwork for free,all because I didn't approach it professionally. Companies thrive on the fact that some of the best and most marketable artists of the past decade have been "real graffiti writers",which in their mind equals "dumb,broke motherfuckers". They will give you paint and a couple of dollars for something that will make them exponentially more than what you got out of the deal,but the whole game will change when the people they thought they could exploit come back with their i's dotted and t's crossed and want a fair share. I still bomb and break the law in several other different ways,but I learned from my experience that when someone wants to use my work as advertising in ANY form,I come prepared with written contracts that assure that I am getting a fair share of what they make off of what I do for them. This is quite the opposite situation of writers being whored out by corporations because it gives writers more power. If they want real graffiti,they will pay a fair price for it. If not,have a nice day and good luck finding a design student to do some "graffiti style" fonts that consist of a wack ass bent letter with a lot of arrows. Don't be ignorant. If someone is going to make a penny off of any work that you do,make sure you are compensated.

And I am also a HS dropout. REVOK1.COM,I apologize if you feel my comment cluttered your crew's thread with bullshit talk,but that's just how I bounced back. So to make up for it,i'll post a flick. Here's a throwback for ya,and IMO,one of the hottest pieces done in the Tenn......

revokhabitat.jpg

i had a quick question...remember when pose and augor

did those big as legals awhile back, it looked like it was

done on a huge wood canvas that was white washed...

anyway augor's piece had the big ass evil jack-o-lantern in the middle.

does anyone have pictures of those two pieces?

I know it was posted on the msk thread I just can't find the page,

and I am too lazy to rummage through all these pages, it would take forever.

Anyway, does anyone have pictures of those two pieces?