MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im quite curious what they'll be judged on because and this is just my opinion (because thats what forums are for opinions)... aside from CES and DMOTE (AND ON OCCASSION RIME AND EWOK) all the others have no letter structure its all colors doo dads and characters....PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I HAVE THE UT-MOST RESPECT FOR THEM ALL, BUT KEEP IT REAL WHEN READING MY "OPINION"/QUESTION

• Like 1

I heard from a humble close friend of mine who's painted with Ces that his shit up close really isn't always that clean.. I've enjoyed seein Ces's shit for a long ass time now but I hope he doesn't get lazy with the cleanliness just cuz the flick can be quite forgiving...

Ces don't stand a chance, he can't burn half those cats

its pose or askew! For the win!!!!

ces was doing pieces in the mid to late 90's that STILL hang with the stuff produced by anyone else on that roster.

come to think of it, he's the only person on there that i'm really interested in seeing new stuff from.

I heard from a humble close friend of mine who's painted with Ces that his shit up close really isn't always that clean.. I've enjoyed seein Ces's shit for a long ass time now but I hope he doesn't get lazy with the cleanliness just cuz the flick can be quite forgiving...

hogwash, I grew up seeing ces pieces on the street , he is who who is for a reason, not by accident my mag pie

i think people are going on the fact that BNE and MQ are tight and MQ and ADEK are tight

as for the battle, someone up there said it, is it timed? cuz some cats be taking a week or WEEKS to do some pretty legal wall and others can bust out flavor in a few hours. i know pose paints fast and has LETTERS and technique! regardless who wins the hype beasting is on

i think people are going on the fact that BNE and MQ are tight and MQ and ADEK are tight

as for the battle, someone up there said it, is it timed? cuz some cats be taking a week or WEEKS to do some pretty legal wall and others can bust out flavor in a few hours. i know pose paints fast and has LETTERS and technique! regardless who wins the hype beasting is on

I think bne should use paint or make his stickers a lil bigger i mean hes just going to put one lil stick over a big ass tag

I think POSE has this, but don't count VANS/OMEGA out. He is ridiculous!!!!!!! If DEMS gets hot he can take anyone out. Same thing goes with ASKEW. Killer style. We all know what RIME and EWOK are capable of doing. I'm not too hot on DMOTE, but he does have amazing skills. AROE will do his thing, but I doubt he'll win this. CES is really good, but I don't think he stands a chance with the other guys. SUFLES's shit is fucking crazy. He's the sleeper.

95 percent of the shit you use in everyday life is not made by a new yorker and most of the shit you use everyday is made in another country sooooo many writers that grew up in ny are immigrants or their parents are who the fuck cares who is rocking shit in ny as long as they respect everyone and get up with fresh shit i don't see a problem at all with that, enough with that ignorant shit

CLASHOFTHETITANS_SITE_FLYER.jpg

ALL of these guys are very talented(and at the top of their game) -thats why i choose them... could be ANYONE'S day.

-didnt relize i had a typo in there! -funny nobody noticed it until now...

-stay tuned for tons of video,photos leading up to the event... its about time REAL graffiti writers get their shine.