MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLASHOFTHETITANS_SITE_FLYER.jpg

ALL of these guys are very talented(and at the top of their game) -thats why i choose them... could be ANYONE'S day.

-didnt relize i had a typo in there! -funny nobody noticed it until now...

-stay tuned for tons of video,photos leading up to the event... its about time REAL graffiti writers get their shine.

Having this battle on a train would be alot better but I can understand why it can't happen like that. Heard one of the entrants could do with the 20k right about now too. Looking forward to seeing a few things pop up in the city prior and after the event.

Megrampage, due to be held on October 31 in Melbourne, has been cancelled due to a lack of sponsorship.

A statement from the Australian promoter is yet to be released, however MegaRampage have issued their own statement.

"After close to 18 months developement work and a huge amount of effort on the part of a lot of people the producers of the event were not able to close the gap between forecast revenue and costs through sponsorship," the statement reads.

"As we all know the economic climate has been tough this last year or so and the commitments they were able to secure are ultimately not enough to make this happen".

However, fear not for fans who wanted to check out the bands... all the bands will now perform for one show only at the Festival Hall in Melbourne on October 31.

More details to follow... stay tuned!

clashofthetitans_web_flyer.jpg

This is an every man for themselves, winner take all battle for $20,000! No bullshit themes, sideways rules, or collaborating on this one. Just solid style and an attempt to prove who wants it the most! I’ve been waiting for years for something like this to come along! Expect a lot!!

A legit roster of artists chosen by REVOK will be competing, including: AROK (UK), ASKEW (NEW ZEALAND), CES (USA), DEMS (SPAIN), DMOTE (AUSTRALIA), EWOK, (USA), POSE (USA), RIME (USA), SOFLES, (AUSTRALIA), VANS (AUSTRALIA)

For more info go to MegaRampage.com

....dayum.thats very interesting...the battle should still go on ..fuk the money i rather take the bragging rights..