MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revok-header.jpg

Awwww.... somebody just needs a BIGG HUGG!!! -get over here buddy!

you sure do read a lot of interviews for somebody with no love for our crew... I actually said the 1st time i SAW graffiti was on a Ice-T album cover my friend had. Yes he was a PR kid from NY.

STOP ENTERTAINING THIS BULLSHIT, THERE WILL BE NO MSK(OR L.A.) VS. NY WAR.

if its internet attention you want genius, post your photos in the NY thread.

ON A MUCH MORE WORTHWHILE NOTE...

CHECK OUT THE "CLASH OF THE TITANS" THREADS.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131921&highlight=CLASH+TITANS

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131896&highlight=CLASH+TITANS

Come to L.A. and try to catch an easy spot, ATAK11. Not talking shit, just being honest. It's not easy at all. These fuckers risk it all to get spots on billboards and shit. Call it guts, call it stupidity. A lot of writers in L.A. get caught every day. There's heroes, snitches, snappers, haters, gangsters, and cops infesting our streets. It's no easy task; hence the reason lots of L.A. writers go out of town to get fame. I've never been to NY, so I have no idea how hard it is there, but trust me when I say that L.A. isn't the place to think shit's done easily. Ask any out of towner. You won't see many spots caught up in L.A. by someone from out of state. If you find a NEKST, ADEK, SKREW, JA, COPE, or any spot from another writer it's probably a landmark. Nothing new, really. Maybe up in Northern California or isolated places, but not in L.A. Peace. More flicks, please!!!!

i believe its easier to catch spots in L.A. than n NYC...i mean come on u guys can do pieces on billboards...?? wats up with that ??u probly will never see that shit in another city ..believe that..bump them grimey ass nyc writers

I'm glad cats like you have no idea how billboards get rocked like they do out here.

LA is not easy. I just have to repeat that.

LA is NOT easy....ask my LA lawyer. the only thing thats easy to get away with in LA is driving while faded as fuck (FISHE!). So,in a city that is definitely NOT easy,give due respect to KOG/LTS and MSK/AWR for being most up in a city that,in reality,has TWO cops for every one car.

Come to L.A. and try to catch an easy spot, ATAK11. Not talking shit, just being honest. It's not easy at all. These fuckers risk it all to get spots on billboards and shit. Call it guts, call it stupidity. A lot of writers in L.A. get caught every day. There's heroes, snitches, snappers, haters, gangsters, and cops infesting our streets. It's no easy task; hence the reason lots of L.A. writers go out of town to get fame. I've never been to NY, so I have no idea how hard it is there, but trust me when I say that L.A. isn't the place to think shit's done easily. Ask any out of towner. You won't see many spots caught up in L.A. by someone from out of state. If you find a NEKST, ADEK, SKREW, JA, COPE, or any spot from another writer it's probably a landmark. Nothing new, really. Maybe up in Northern California or isolated places, but not in L.A. Peace. More flicks, please!!!!

Also when your in a new city you dont worry about pigs or whos hood your in cuz you just dont know where your painting....ive painted plenty of spots out of town and got loose only to wake up the next morning to a phone call from a homie who cant believe i painted in that part of town or i hit a spot down the street from a pig pen...you just never know