MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---------------------------------------------------------------

Graffiti is a word used to describe the altering of a public or private surface, by etching, marking, or painting. Graffiti can be made with or without permission, but the term remains the same.

The word you are looking for is Vandalism. Legal Graffiti is not Vandalism because is is done with permission, but it still is Graffiti.

Trying to force labels on art, or debating about whether something is or isn't, is limiting.

Not debating if its art or not.

You would call this "altering of a public space" graffiti?

[ATTACH]118856.vB[/ATTACH]

tampa.jpg.7ce643dafc924237673fa747cf9d5b77.jpg

tyke has been burning for decades get a clue.

lol.. what are you his little sidekick or some shit?

just an honest observation, could care less if he "burned" for so long... he was better when he wrote Tyke anyway droppin old skool straights. and yes, even then wasn't feelin him at all. period.

everybody swears they're somebody on here, i love it bahaha.

[/size] if you except this as the avant-garde of graff, it's time to call a whole bunch of other shit graff too.

might as well put BANKSY in MSK ,he uses letters sometimes too

OK Now prove me wrong[/size]

If a dude was a real writer, with a receipt for dues paid, before they did "non-graf" street art stuff ... then it's a whole different story than if they just came out the gate with street art.

That receipt means a lot.

If a dude was a real writer, with a receipt for dues paid, before they did "non-graf" street art stuff ... then it's a whole different story than if they just came out the gate with street art.

That receipt means a lot.

for the record bansky used to paint the london tube, not that i care about this dispute.

for the record bansky used to paint the london tube, not that i care about this dispute.

haha, no he didn't.

he payed a well known london writer to do some stencils of some monkeys on a tube christmas many moons back. i'm not saying he never did any commuter trains with another name, just that he has never stood next to a tube in a yard or layup...ever

If ewok was what he once was, people (me included) would be criticizing saying he needs to flip the style. You can never please anybody, that's when you stop giving a fuck and go in whatever direction serves you best.

Ewok is nuts, and he flexes his shit in his own way. Major props, but rask takes it with the spongebob shit. No shit talking, just opinion...