MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all haters, legal smegal the freights are dope and i will go out on a limb by saying Rime is one of if not the best graffiti writer to date. You don't get that good without doing legals or chill cut spots so chill out. And for the tunnels here in philly rime has shit down there and a fill still living i have the flicks to prove it. Skrew was also down there and did the tunnels right. I had the pleasure of meeting some of skrews homies this past week and have nothing but love for the dudes everyone i met was cool real ife people not some big headed graff shit. Truth be told i'd rather see skrew or rime in them tunnels rather then some of the fills that are down there now. Shout out's to the rest of the homies from last week, yous know you you are.

This legals WERE done in America. At Least read the article that goes with them, ass.

Internet rudeness is hurtful. You didn't have to call me an ass. I've been crying all day and will not talk to anyone. Please apologize. i'm sorry I didn't read the article first. I feel so stupid. :bawling: