MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POSE's black and white.

2e22ipk.jpg

ok this shows amazing talent but if a muralist does a collage on a wall that's not graff ...this piece definitely blurs the line. Everyone hates on so called "street art" (i.e. people that use brushes on the street, wheatpaste, stencils, etc.) My point is this; if you except this as the avant-garde of graff, it's time to call a whole bunch of other shit graff too.

might as well put BANKSY in MSK ,he uses letters sometimes too

OK Now prove me wrong

[/size] if you except this as the avant-garde of graff, it's time to call a whole bunch of other shit graff too.

might as well put BANKSY in MSK ,he uses letters sometimes too

OK Now prove me wrong[/size]

I hope no one considers this the "avante garde" of Graff. You could say Pose is, but remember this: GRAFFITI IS ILLEGAL.

There is a certain graff style of mural that many writers use on permission walls. But true graffiti is against the law.

So in that sense, even tho its done by a true graffiti writer, this fire ass mural, is not graffiti.

And some of Banksys shit (the ones he didnt get permission on) is graffiti, even if he doesn't use a can or he uses a stencil.

Bump writers who risk their freedom to paint.

I hope no one considers this the "avante garde" of Graff. You could say Pose is, but remember this: GRAFFITI IS ILLEGAL.

There is a certain graff style of mural that many writers use on permission walls. But true graffiti is against the law.

So in that sense, even tho its done by a true graffiti writer, this fire ass mural, is not graffiti.

And some of Banksys shit (the ones he didnt get permission on) is graffiti, even if he doesn't use a can or he uses a stencil.

Sorry... but to me a fucken' illegal wheat paste is not graffitti -vandalism yeah but not graff

yes if you risk your freedom for an idea or image or whatever props except for toys of couse:lol:

i was gonna argue about what 1212 said...but then i read this:

some body should shoot thows mother fuckers who buffed sabers peace! that was like one of BEST the monumental peaces he ever painted.... and now its gone.... goddamnit !

then i LOLed.

i believe too, my friend, that we should assassinate those hard working buff jerks. but first before we can master the art of assassinations we must first master english. open your dictionaries to the table of contents. see "P"? go there. now define the word peace for the class. and say and spell it first.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Graffiti is a word used to describe the altering of a public or private surface, by etching, marking, or painting. Graffiti can be made with or without permission, but the term remains the same.

The word you are looking for is Vandalism. Legal Graffiti is not Vandalism because is is done with permission, but it still is Graffiti.

Trying to force labels on art, or debating about whether something is or isn't, is limiting.