MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this video is sooooo good. too bad it got RUINED by the cycle street art/character part. so many good tags(even the cycle ones) why would you put that in there?

It just a Krink add... Cycle just choose to draw some faces along with a tag.. so what.

for real$$$ retna is on the money wave...

it sucks to sell out but people got to eat and live good

That's what happens when you get good enough.

Personally I like the Mac/Retna joints but his pieces above prove he's center-stage class

I don't think it's selling out at all.

Retna/Mac are both really good and get paid, but some "artists" are not good at all and still get paid. It's about marketing yourself, and having some business sense to talk like an adult. No one ever got a good job saying "na mean foo, cuz ni***.. what"

Never thought of the day I'd see Skrew or Adek do commercial work... I mean I know it's their homey is KR or whatever but I feel kinda let down :o

wow everyone is such a critic on here. seriously WOW! these dudes who are street legends do acouple tags that are put in a commercial for a company that is writer owned and makes writing tools and they know him and all the sudden they are sell outs?. its not like they did a commercial for wal-mart. did your hero's really let you down?

Archived