MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

TRAV GARY and ROID are like the 3 weird MSKs

They really know how to paint, they use bangin colors techniques and effects, but their shit is just weird to me. GARY I actually really like. His shit is usually really fluid and stylish with alot of flow to it.

But something about their styles is just way off from the rest of the crew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRAV GARY and ROID are like the 3 weird MSKs

They really know how to paint, they use bangin colors techniques and effects, but their shit is just weird to me. GARY I actually really like. His shit is usually really fluid and stylish with alot of flow to it.

But something about their styles is just way off from the rest of the crew

i think thats kinda the point...

its ROTS. CLEARLY done on the OFA PM wall in Vegas... it doesnt say anything MSK around it...dont bring my flix on this thread mis-representin.

Its only in here cuz its blatantly a RETNA rip off.

People like to post MSK forgeries in this thread all the time.

Don't get mad cuz your boy got caught.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rotna.jpg Found a old rotna in las vegas..

to me, everytime i go to vegas it seems like most of the graffiti there is A rehashing of LA styles from abot 7 to 10 years before. it always seems like they get the styles late and try to redo them. not everyone, so dont get all mad if or from vegas, just alot of it

Maybe i'm missing something... I'm from Vegas and i don't see too much Retna going on in that piece, i don't follow MSK religiously but i just don't see it personally, anyone got a Retna piece to cross reference? Graffiti is all just a rehashing of something else practically, people just learn to do it cleaner and add their own flare to it, unless you're the first person that picked up a can to scribble on a wall, i think everyone bites to an extent.

^^^

i agree

but on another note... i mean that peice looks like it belongs to a writer that doenst have alot of walls under his/her belt...and with the name rotna.. its safe to say hes/she is inspired by retna's stuff... there is a resemblence a little bit..just at the skeletal level..mostly at the R and A...

but like enferno was saying.. everyone bites to an extent... just how it goes

my .02

^^^

i agree

but on another note... i mean that peice looks like it belongs to a writer that doenst have alot of walls under his/her belt...and with the name rotna.. its safe to say hes/she is inspired by retna's stuff... there is a resemblence a little bit..just at the skeletal level..mostly at the R and A...

but like enferno was saying.. everyone bites to an extent... just how it goes

my .02

Just to clarify... that dude don't write "rotna" the problem is that the dude who posted it originally is stupid as hell.. I don't know the guy personally but he's been a Vegas writer for years... It says "Rots" this thread has been hi-jacked enough with damn ass shit, i just wanted to clarify and i'm not saying home dude is "ill" or anything, just saying he's been a vegas writer for years and whoever posted that shit is just a hater and probably has no ups anyways. Apologies to the MSK thread just wanted to set some shit straight cause that's just fucked up to call someone out like that for no reason.

• Like 1