MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys sound like you're bigger fans of the DSG than MSK. Start a DSG thread and leave this one alone.

And a final shout to the haters down under, how many of y'all have gone to LA and busted a grape? Name...just...one...

Keep talking about how he burned this, and how he did this wrong, and how he raided your refrigerator, and how you didn't like his haircut.

Try flying your happy asses to LA and returning the favor. Until then, keep typing.

i think it would be cool if like revok, augor, and reyes and sever did a production using really dark and evil colors that would look sick becuase not ragging on anyone but alot of msk's stuff i see is light colors it would be like a cool change i think, i don't know anything really just putting an idea out there.

u are high!augor stuff has been dark and evil looking for a long time. google augor billboards

You guys sound like you're bigger fans of the DSG than MSK. Start a DSG thread and leave this one alone.

And a final shout to the haters down under, how many of y'all have gone to LA and busted a grape? Name...just...one...

Keep talking about how he burned this, and how he did this wrong, and how he raided your refrigerator, and how you didn't like his haircut.

Try flying your happy asses to LA and returning the favor. Until then, keep typing.

You Serious man?? get the fuck out of your cardboard box and go see the world we live in.

Dabs, Myla, Sirum etc are just a few that have burned shit up in LA

Did people talk about it as much?

No they didnt. Obvoiusly cuz they didnt have their face posted all over the net and newspapers with the shit they've been upto. In other words, they have got a bit of a head screwed on.... No diss to Mr. R, but come on man....surely you knew this was gonna happen

No they didnt. Obvoiusly cuz they didnt have their face posted all over the net and newspapers with the shit they've been upto. In other words, they have got a bit of a head screwed on.... No diss to Mr. R, but come on man....surely you knew this was gonna happen

who gives a fuck. he has probably already paid his 15,000 dollar fine. im sure he doesnt really care to much.

Archived