MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

To be busted doing graffiti one of two things must happen:

1. You get caught in the act.

2. You rat yourself out/admit.

Atleast thats my understanding

No, videos are the best kind of proof. They just got filmed doing a legal job. Even if MSK is painted illegally all over the US, no one can prove that it was the same guys and the same goes for any name painted. Doesn't even matter if it looks exactly the same as something you painted and got busted for, unless they see you, you admit to it, or there's film of it they can't prove you did it. There's artists all over the world that copy paintings, so why would it be impossible for someone to copy your name? There's all sorts of fun loopholes. Figure 'em out. You'll probably need them one day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How in the hell would that billboard be illegal? What in the world type of question was that. I think if you wrote, you would know the answer to that one.

Dope though.

Fa sho.. but then I've found myself asking on multiple occasions regarding even their illegal shit, "How the fuck did they do that?" (cause these guys are savs) so.....

....that aside, that's one of the dopest billboards I've ever seen period... hands down.

The typical corporation billboards are so bland and corporationy... All the world should see is dope Graff billboards. yessssssss

2271273235_6dfdbf4e91_b.jpg

2262515073_924c4d9e11_b.jpg

2271268981_5f460ee531_b.jpg

-I AM SOO TIRED OF YOU FUCKING COWARDLY LAME ASS TOYS TRASHING AROE WITH THIS SNITCH BULLSHIT, I CHALLENGE ANY ONE OF YOU PUSSY-ASS CHAT ROOM-BANGING WHILE HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME BITCHES TO CALL AROE A SNITCH TO HIS FACE....WHO DID HE SNITCH ON? -WHATS THE STORY? -THERE ISNT ONE...JUST A BUNCH OF JEALOUS TOYS TALKING SHIT.

:) :) :)

-I AM SOO TIRED OF YOU FUCKING COWARDLY LAME ASS TOYS TRASHING AROE WITH THIS SNITCH BULLSHIT, I CHALLENGE ANY ONE OF YOU PUSSY-ASS CHAT ROOM-BANGING WHILE HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME BITCHES TO CALL AROE A SNITCH TO HIS FACE....WHO DID HE SNITCH ON? -WHATS THE STORY? -THERE ISNT ONE...JUST A BUNCH OF JEALOUS TOYS TALKING SHIT.

:) :) :)

im not going to drop the story here, because its none of anyone on this site's business.....

BUT

there is a story, there is history.

if you look in the bottom left corner you see the billboard is kinda wrinkled... leads me to believe they actually glued the whole thing on, or a modified version...? I'm surprised im the first person to point that out 3-4 pages later

Look harder Jackhole I called awhile back...Maybe on the Augor thread...Anyway

BenoAyer.jpg

Seo.jpg

AsWeRyze.jpg

REVOKER.jpg

Revok.jpg

2000-2001 Nashville

To be busted doing graffiti one of two things must happen:

1. You get caught in the act.

2. You rat yourself out/admit.

Atleast thats my understanding

Welcome to the computer age, where if they think you did something they get a warrant raid your house, check your computer for recently uploaded photos and charge you based on those a la Ket, I think anyways. There's enough ways to get caught, and enough ways to get out of it

but they cant necessary arrest you.. not when you're a graffiti "photographer". i mean i heard of alot of stupid shit like people getting cought over myspace.. ?? shit just dont make sense when you got the worlds toughest crew flaunting their good looks on camera while telling stories of a recent chase..

Archived