MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

/\ /\ /\ Ahhhhahahah didn't notice him back there...On another note that 97-99 Frisco-Era MSK shit is fucking untouchable. So street looking but still sharp. My favorite shit. Liked 'em better before the Montana sponsership

Yeah man... their Frisco era shit was madness and that piece on the overpass over 101.... ridiculous... He had another one in a similar type of spot over the Bay Bridge in Emeryville that was pretty fuckin high-up and sick as hell too.... Revok's a boss. Always been a fav. and an inspiration.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do these legally or what?

I doubt it, considering the flicks from knowngallery.com show what looks like Revok standin back watchin Aroe do his thing... and it looks pretty clear that they're doin' it at night which doesn't seem to me like the typical time to be rockin a billboard if you have permission, but then what do I know...

I doubt it, considering the flicks from knowngallery.com show what looks like Revok standin back watchin Aroe do his thing... and it looks pretty clear that they're doin' it at night which doesn't seem to me like the typical time to be rockin a billboard if you have permission, but then what do I know...

the Vlaze billboard is a permission deal for MSK. they finished up just after sundown - hence the night shots. You can catch revok joking about it here

http://vlaze.com/119625

To be busted doing graffiti one of two things must happen:

1. You get caught in the act.

2. You rat yourself out/admit.

Atleast thats my understanding

No, videos are the best kind of proof. They just got filmed doing a legal job. Even if MSK is painted illegally all over the US, no one can prove that it was the same guys and the same goes for any name painted. Doesn't even matter if it looks exactly the same as something you painted and got busted for, unless they see you, you admit to it, or there's film of it they can't prove you did it. There's artists all over the world that copy paintings, so why would it be impossible for someone to copy your name? There's all sorts of fun loopholes. Figure 'em out. You'll probably need them one day.

How in the hell would that billboard be illegal? What in the world type of question was that. I think if you wrote, you would know the answer to that one.

Dope though.

Fa sho.. but then I've found myself asking on multiple occasions regarding even their illegal shit, "How the fuck did they do that?" (cause these guys are savs) so.....

....that aside, that's one of the dopest billboards I've ever seen period... hands down.

The typical corporation billboards are so bland and corporationy... All the world should see is dope Graff billboards. yessssssss