MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2271273235_6dfdbf4e91_b.jpg

2262515073_924c4d9e11_b.jpg

2271268981_5f460ee531_b.jpg

-I AM SOO TIRED OF YOU FUCKING COWARDLY LAME ASS TOYS TRASHING AROE WITH THIS SNITCH BULLSHIT, I CHALLENGE ANY ONE OF YOU PUSSY-ASS CHAT ROOM-BANGING WHILE HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME BITCHES TO CALL AROE A SNITCH TO HIS FACE....WHO DID HE SNITCH ON? -WHATS THE STORY? -THERE ISNT ONE...JUST A BUNCH OF JEALOUS TOYS TALKING SHIT.

:) :) :)

-I AM SOO TIRED OF YOU FUCKING COWARDLY LAME ASS TOYS TRASHING AROE WITH THIS SNITCH BULLSHIT, I CHALLENGE ANY ONE OF YOU PUSSY-ASS CHAT ROOM-BANGING WHILE HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME BITCHES TO CALL AROE A SNITCH TO HIS FACE....WHO DID HE SNITCH ON? -WHATS THE STORY? -THERE ISNT ONE...JUST A BUNCH OF JEALOUS TOYS TALKING SHIT.

:) :) :)

im not going to drop the story here, because its none of anyone on this site's business.....

BUT

there is a story, there is history.

if you look in the bottom left corner you see the billboard is kinda wrinkled... leads me to believe they actually glued the whole thing on, or a modified version...? I'm surprised im the first person to point that out 3-4 pages later

Look harder Jackhole I called awhile back...Maybe on the Augor thread...Anyway

BenoAyer.jpg

Seo.jpg

AsWeRyze.jpg

REVOKER.jpg

Revok.jpg

2000-2001 Nashville

To be busted doing graffiti one of two things must happen:

1. You get caught in the act.

2. You rat yourself out/admit.

Atleast thats my understanding

Welcome to the computer age, where if they think you did something they get a warrant raid your house, check your computer for recently uploaded photos and charge you based on those a la Ket, I think anyways. There's enough ways to get caught, and enough ways to get out of it