eating an entire bag of mushrooms, "probably wasn't a good idea."

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there used to be this due ishmail in my nieghborhood back in the day....this dude used to eat sheets of acid (100 hits to a sheet)...this kid was literally trippin for life....not realy stuck in sum hallucinagenic (sp?) world...but more of just fuckin screwed in the head.....this dude was so bad...the goverment started using him to test pills....got him a apartment with no kitchen or bathroom....just a room the size of a big closet....and his mom was a whore and used to fuck all his friends in front of him....dude seriously had a fucked up life...havent seen him in years....wonder how hes doin...if hes doin at all

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by phels

thats the same friend who shone a laser pen in his eye for 10 minutes and now needs glasses:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that acid shit is called a *thumbprint* where niggas take a fatass hit with a few hundrew doses in it and they trip for a week or something

im?@cool off that hippy shit, i still grow and fuck wit shrooms a lil bit but for now i stick to

BEER AND BLUNTS NIGGA

Narrator: We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like: Raoul Duke: I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive. Narrator: Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming: Raoul Duke: Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?! Acosta: Did you say something? Raoul Duke: Hm? Nevermind. It's your turn to drive. Narrator: No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

If you wanna make the move

then you better come in

it's just the ability to reason

that wears so thin

living and dying and the stories that are true

secrets to a good life is knowing when you're through

black coat, white shoes, blackhat, cadillac

the boy's a time bomb

he's back in the hole where they got him living

like a rat but he's smarter than that nine lives

like a cat take him to the youth authority home

first thing you learn is that you got to make it