RETURN OF THE MACK

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this song was on about a week ago and it was stuck in my head worse than tease on his dick. now that the song was finally out of my head i will now be spending tonight singing in my sleep "return of the mack 'oh my god' return of the mack..."

"When I wrote that song, it was all about my moving from the negative into the positive," says Mark, reflecting on a three month sentence related to a wrong place/wrong time incident at a London club. "And that's how it turned out. Within the space of a year, I went from the lowest point of my life to return as the mack, and move forward to what's become the highest point of my life. Getting this album out has meant everything to me." http://www.hiponline.com/artist/music/m/morrison_mark/markmorrison-bio.jpg'>

you son of a bitch mams.

you ruined my first ever 'page 2'.

the post count was off because i pruned out all of 'destinations' posts. they still show up in the replies count, and his name will still appear on the thread list if he was the last poster, but when you open the thread, you wont see it.

thats how there can be 45 posts, but only actually be 41.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i think so far i've fucked around 19 girls.. 2 of them i loved

hahahaha, is this a drunk post? anyway, are you bragging? I fucked zero chicks, man am i jealous of you!!

Guest bigdork

good call, Ive always loved that song! even if all my friends thought it was gay, I actually did a "return of the mack" next to one of my tags the other day!

Archived