>>Dws South London crew<<

hold up

Originally posted by hold up@Oct 8 2004, 10:00 PM

yeh and it was on my background and i dont wana see none aswell and i doubt very much i will see u up

hold, correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt the term "legal head" be a good judgement of you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and also, being honest the majority of the poeple posting pics (apart from a 2 main exceptions) dont have access to a lot of the dw stuff which has been done here and abroad. a lot of it will probly never be seen due to being retards at getting the effort to scan them.

Originally posted by sneak+Oct 9 2004, 05:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Oct 9 2004, 05:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hold up@Oct 8 2004, 10:00 PM

yeh and it was on my background and i dont wana see none aswell and i doubt very much i will see u up

hold, correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt the term "legal head" be a good judgement of you?

[/b]

so u saying im a legal writer whys this cos ive painted alot of legals this summer but i have also done more pannels than u will ever do!! u bottled it from lask when u said u was gonna beef him haha. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by hold up+Oct 10 2004, 09:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hold up - Oct 10 2004, 09:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sneak@Oct 9 2004, 05:18 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-hold up@Oct 8 2004, 10:00 PM

so u saying im a legal writer whys this cos ive painted alot of legals this summer but i have also done more pannels than u will ever do!! u bottled it from lask when u said u was gonna beef him haha. :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

a whole 4 yard pannels....WOAH..NOW THATS MORE THAN HE WILL EVER DO :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Originally posted by dreamy days+Oct 10 2004, 10:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dreamy days - Oct 10 2004, 10:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hold up@Oct 10 2004, 09:09 PM

a whole 3 yard pannels....WOAH..NOW THATS MORE THAN HE WILL EVER DO :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

[/b]

have u ever met the him..if u did u would kno he wouldnt go yard

hold, basically you need to stop running your mouth.

the reason lask (and you) were left alone is because me and a certain next person in dw (you and i both know who, but im not name dropping) is that we did not see the point in beefing 15 year old kids.

now how would that have made us look?

but anyway, you need to realise that you are not as on it as you think you are. im not saying im top dog,l but ive sure as fuck done more shit this summer than you have. your yard visits have been with people who paint with you cos you bumlick them.

and another thing, ive seen adernaline up more illegally than i have seen you.

Originally posted by hold up+Oct 10 2004, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hold up - Oct 10 2004, 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dreamy days@Oct 10 2004, 10:09 PM

Originally posted by hold up@Oct 10 2004, 09:09 PM

a whole 3 yard pannels....WOAH..NOW THATS MORE THAN HE WILL EVER DO :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

have u ever met the him..if u did u would kno he wouldnt go yard

[/b]

i wasnt saying that...its the fact u sed..."ive done more pannels then u will ever do" as if to say....yeah im a king u cant test me...im just puttin u in ur place. :haha:

dreamy, there is much to say bout this.

hold, the majority your panels have been backjumps

where you have then procceded to hot it very much.

just stop running your mouth before someone gets

sick of it and does soemthing,. i know im not the only one

whose pissed.

Originally posted by hold up@Oct 11 2004, 03:30 PM

oh sneak ur getting people to do stuff for u now..isit cos u bottled it from a 15 year old and left the legal!! haha..wat i hotted the backjump doin it 3 times hahaha u dont kno shit and will never know shit!! fuk sneak!

pathetic!

you boys sound like you see each other every weekend, cant you just fuckin sort it out? or arms it out?

the world dont wanna read bout your shitty beef, they wanna see sum dws flicks!!

Originally posted by Phuk_Phakez+Oct 11 2004, 07:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phuk_Phakez - Oct 11 2004, 07:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Oct 11 2004, 05:44 PM

this is the reason why this thread is crap...

i dont see the argument? ure both proper shite?!? :confused:

[/b]

eh?? you dont even know what i write

Archived