>>Dws South London crew<<

hold up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:king: Fukman, im with iamokru and serious! boom shouldnt get let off..... form what ive heard if vizo was still around.... rahhboy....

this crew never deserved a thread... remeber all the shit in the osa thread about how they never diserved one, well they deserved one moe than DWS... the only reason its still goin is beacsue half the polpe on here are "friends" of DW... the only person i have any respect for is gela....

so come on boom... i know you check this... pipe up, i want to see what youve got to say on all this... ;)

I dunno where to post this comment so fukit. here it is.

bob wat the fuk is goin on with all the best threads. u on some serious power trip or something. i like it how u post loads of flics but closin all the thread is wack. u tryin to shut down the forum. ur just pissin pplz off. can u not just block the pplz which are disruptin the threads. soz dw thread loverz but this is the only place which u can actually post. SORT IT OUT PLEASE. or atleast give peoples an idea how long u gonna b trippin for. peace out

Originally posted by Illegalgunshots@Nov 8 2004, 06:47 PM

dws are alrite still, not a big crew yet tho!!! most dem mans are STW anyway boom has improved but i would still burn him and he aint king of no underground big up boozerelick original stw kings get me

never said he was a king just correcting some one who said he only did br's

Originally posted by two sly@Nov 7 2004, 04:32 PM

id rather this thread closed mr bob if the shit talk is going to start

People...I dont know if all of you have noticed but all the uk threads are going down the drain due to this dispicable bickerin like little school children who play hide and seek in year 3!.Cam almighty i dont know why your getting all aggy with boom,Considering he made you what you are today,From a little blink 182 grunger boy to a well respected geez (not respected if you carry on giving it behind your screen).Boom did a wrong by vizo,But it was along time ago.Forgive him or not hes gonna still bang the scene no matter what.Im not sticking up for boom as since hes been back onit he has got a big head abit...But if people was paying us compliment and compliment about pur peices over and over again wouldnt we feel we was better then a person who cant even paint a chrome and black with out fucking up the fill!! lol.Cmon geezerz you gotta lay of the internet beef or this will get closed and fall victim to many of bobz power surges.

Originally posted by breathofair+Nov 10 2004, 11:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (breathofair - Nov 10 2004, 11:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-two sly@Nov 7 2004, 04:32 PM

Boom did a wrong by vizo,But it was along time ago.Forgive him or not hes gonna still bang the scene no matter what.Im not sticking up for boom as since hes been back onit he has got a big head abit...But if people was paying us compliment and compliment about pur peices over and over again wouldnt we feel we was better then a person who cant even paint a chrome and black with out fucking up the fill!! lol..

[/b]

im sorry.. i dont quite get you.... are you sayin that viz couldnt do a chrome and balck? or are you tlkain abour boom?

and bollocks... im gettin so bored of you bein a prick.... you wouldnt take a flick of full color window downs, you wouldnt take a flick of dds tubes... i dont even know why you bothered buyin a camera... i cant imagine that theres one person on this entire forum who cares what you have to say.

Originally posted by iamokru+Nov 10 2004, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iamokru - Nov 10 2004, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by breathofair@Nov 10 2004, 11:10 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-two sly@Nov 7 2004, 04:32 PM

Boom did a wrong by vizo,But it was along time ago.Forgive him or not hes gonna still bang the scene no matter what.Im not sticking up for boom as since hes been back onit he has got a big head abit...But if people was paying us compliment and compliment about pur peices over and over again wouldnt we feel we was better then a person who cant even paint a chrome and black with out fucking up the fill!! lol..

im sorry.. i dont quite get you.... are you sayin that viz couldnt do a chrome and balck? or are you tlkain abour boom?

and bollocks... im gettin so bored of you bein a prick.... you wouldnt take a flick of full color window downs, you wouldnt take a flick of dds tubes... i dont even know why you bothered buyin a camera... i cant imagine that theres one person on this entire forum who cares what you have to say.

[/b]

ou lot talking about viz,u prob didnt even know him ur little kids think u knew him dont start shit u dont even know about..

Exactly.Bollocks, the internet is obviously going to have self promotion on it as that's what it's there for; communication. Do you think that most runners/legals/tracksides/whatever (by anyone) are gonna be flicked by someone else? The majority of flicks on here are obviously going to be taken by members or 'friends' (as they keep being referred to) of the crew. And members are obviously going to come on here/Mind The Gap/ UK Commuters if they hit steel, so people can take flicks(unless you're expecting them to convey this telepathically)...surely that's a main use of a 'GRAFFITI' forum, to alert other writers to the fact that shit has happened and may be out there. If you don't like what this crew is producing, you are not being forced to go and get flicks of it, they're merely stating it's out there, although a real writer would take flicks (if they can) of anything running, whether it be bombs/outlines/throwies/pieces/e2e's/wholecars/wholetrains regardless of quality...God knows they're isn't enough shit happening on any BR line or LU. Again, no one is forcing you to check this thread, yet you keep returning chatting a load of bullshit about "how toy" this crew is. If you don't like it, don't look at it and furthermore, don't come complaining, no one cares.

Also, breathofair, who the hell are you? You keep making all these snide comments and they're not appreciated.

Out.

Originally posted by has+Nov 10 2004, 03:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (has - Nov 10 2004, 03:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iamokru@Nov 10 2004, 12:52 PM

Originally posted by breathofair@Nov 10 2004, 11:10 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-two sly@Nov 7 2004, 04:32 PM

ou lot talking about viz,u prob didnt even know him ur little kids think u knew him dont start shit u dont even know about..

[/b]

Mate.I think you got the wrong idea i was on about boom being bigheaded (about the little met thing).If you on about me being a prick then go fuck yourself mate.If not sweet missunderstanding.As for cam,Thats one of the best things about a forum,You dont know who the other people are :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mate.I think you got the wrong idea i was on about boom being bigheaded (about the little met thing).If you on about me being a prick then go fuck yourself mate.If not sweet missunderstanding.As for cam,Thats one of the best things about a forum,You dont know who the other people are :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

read it again, i said BOLLOCKS was a prick. ;)

youve got no idea who i am... what right have you got to comment on who you think i know? who are you, some no name toy who i only heard of because your mate put you on the internet. i dont know why your draggin this up as weve already decided to settle it off boards. cheif.

Archived