>>Dws South London crew<<

hold up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by serious_id@Nov 7 2004, 01:31 PM

who cares if this thread gets closed i dont even understand y dw have there own thread there are alot of much better crew which i personally think shud have their own threads..... but then again i dont really see he point in threads dedicated to 1 writer or 1 crew

your n absolute mug, get of it if you don't like it you INTERNET PUSSY HOLE...

ur a bit of an egg really are'nt u!! remember u can see how many posts u have made, so u obviously made this new account just to make that comment u sad pathetic looser i bet ur boom or someone dws suk balls suk balls who remembers b.n bad news big crew shut up i dont really give a fuk what any of u half whitted rinse out selecters got to say bout me or what i got to say from wen u start rinsin plots over and over again. from wen ppl r travellin 1 and half hours on night buses to do yards thats wen ppl r makin efforts not wen ppl r doin tings on the early all the time or doin locals plots all the time i got no love for these dw boys, look at when boom took out the viz has everyone forgotten about that???

Originally posted by serious_id@Nov 7 2004, 07:42 PM

look at when boom took out the viz has everyone forgotten about that???

Fucking Finally...thank you...i was wondering if someone was ever going to mention this, you cant do stuff like that and expect people to forget....... boom's been taking losses at the hands of gfs.....gwarn goodfella's!!!!! who's seen the boom outside richmond...it looks much better due to the large VIZO tag through it...... beefing vizo.... ive got no love for him........ :nope: :nope: :nope:

Archived