So last night....

DETO

Im in such a wack mode right now it isnt even funny.. Its been pushing 3 months now since my last broad.. Not only am i the busiest ive ever been, Im trying to snag a girl that is waay out of my league.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my idea is that there should be a 12oz status where you are not allowed to maked threads. unless that is probation, but i was thinking probation is if you get another strike, youre banned.

onesecondple: did i miss the story? i thought you were dearly devoted to your girlfriend in bootcamp.

fuck myspace, i fucking hate that shit. i want to fucking give everyone thats on there an ass beating.

i havent gotten laid in a lil more then a month...but the last girl i was with.....o my god...this bitch ended up bien a pshyco....first she would always get turned on when i got mad or raised my voice...even if it was not towards her....so were getting it on for the first time....and this girl is realy getting into call me her daddy and shit....next thing i no shes on top of me and what not....and now im getting into it...next thing i know she smacks me right in the jaw and starts screaming fuck me fuck me...and im shocked she justy smacked me....then she smacks me again right in the same place even harder...so i pushed her off of me and she went flyin off the bed and bumped her head.....i felt bad...but wtf she smacked me for...i aint into that shit...well we got over...the next time we had sex...she got crazy again...so i tryed to get off...she wouldnt let me...we both ended up falling causing me to bruise a few ribs and a nice but above my eye.....after that i flipped out and just let her have it hardcore...one of them times you cant catch your breathe cant move nothing....havent seen her since....crazy bitch...

Originally posted by rental

my idea is that there should be a 12oz status where you are not allowed to maked threads. unless that is probation, but i was thinking probation is if you get another strike, youre banned.

that's pretty much it in a nut shell I believe.

I still think rookies shouldn't be able to make threads.

26 is like a myspace pimp. Too bad I don’t really know what myspace is, and I’m sure that by the time I actually figured out how to get an account on it so I can hit internet pussy, there would be new fad site that everyone would be on, and I would be behind the times, once again.

Fuck you guys...

Onesecondple like I told you earlier, the sex was "bad" because you're not in love with her like you were with the last girl you slept with. And you don't like her cause shes not said last girl. DON'T DATE WOMEN WITH KIDS! Don't you all have Tom Lycus out there?

Archived