Benching Fr8s keeps me from boredom

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

did zine clear that streak idea with the kodak kid? jesus christ!!!!

Damn I didn't even think about that when I posted these...it was not my intention to do that...anyway I noticed that bias has a tank streak; as do I, but I have no animosity towards him either way...I'm sure thats the same case between the 2 above...

PHONE-LYES..........

ISTO...............

EBAY............

LEWIS..................

DEVER-KID-MADISM..................

TRE----------------------

the realness.................................................................................................................:D :king:

Yes, I finally broke down, and joined the digital revolution, damn, I'm soooooo old school..haha..Anyways Yo Herm, I got a Canon Powershot S-50, 5 megapixel, this fucking camera is dope..So, stay tuned brother for my first digital bench, damn I'm not even sure if I can do it, but hell, time to kick it up a notch I guess..Of course it wont beat my Canon Rebel , with the 400 mm lens, for those long distance shots, but we'll see how it goes..If you, Space, Amish, Flow, and everyone else can do it, I guess I can too...later bro...STAY TUNED UB BROTHERS:D

• 1 year later...
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

As you all know I don't have 10% the streaks Kodak Kid does, but I do know that I had that streak first. Never met the guy, but we know some of the same people, he does 'em better than me thats for sure and puts in way more work in as far as streaks than me, but I don't have to check shit with anyone.

Archived