ACT's

gang_starr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should get the hell off the computer and get some sleep..seriously.

i stayed up waaaay too late before i took mine, and only got a 20.

:(

ps.- majority of the math section is geometry..so if ya don't know it.. just uh..guess through it like i did. the rest is cake-work.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

sorry bud, but telling us that doesn't make you cool at all. I could probably take the ACT right now in under 2 hours while stoned and get better then that.

If this is the test that Im thinking it is (im pretty sure)

then I took it half stoned/asleep and did it half assed

and got a 76.

:lol:

I can never sleep before big tests like that. I remember trying to sleep before the LSAT and thinking, I need to sleep... Shit I can't sleep I'm too nervous... I need to sleep... Etc...

Good Luck Buckaroo, Just relax and handle you're business...

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

sorry bud, but telling us that doesn't make you cool at all. I could probably take the ACT right now in under 2 hours while stoned and get better then that.

Did I say it was a good score?? Not at all you dick. And by the way, I know many people who score much better in tests while they're stoned then when they're not stoned. And with alcohol it's the complete opposite. So shut the fuck up because I was just giving an example on how easy the test was you dumb bastard. Also I probably didn't even attempt at least 1/4 of the test because I couldn't concentrate.

*Edit: Fucking asshole.

I don’t know what the ACT is, but I do know that the American education system is shit, and my mom’s education system (learning through pain, suffering, and fear) is infinitely superior. I bet I could get a 33 out of 36 on it without even trying. Well, in my prime, I could, anyway. It must be pretty easy if the average, small town American can get a 25 on it.

Archived