Shoes?

Fugazi

Yeah I like Puma and Adidas, if they drop something super hot to me.... Which isn't near as often as Nike.

And them ZX 8000 are fresh too me, I copped some pink on grey zx700's for 2.00 at a thrift shop.....

And I just got these Air Force 2's in the mail from ebay for like 12 bucks shipped.....

fronts.jpg

backs.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

og heaters!!!!!! Nice post pimpin'

I think the AF2's are 06/05/03 There's no box and I'm not super sure how to read the tag.....

I found them under a vintage search on Ebay but I found em' for like 79.00 bucks at a website.

They labeled em' as special college colorway release.... or some shit....

So I doubt there too old....

one thing about nikes is that quality now blows. the cracking that happens on the painted midsoles now is unforgiveable, it didn't used to be like that. from 85-95 nike's design was unfuckwithable. but its been over ten years since they made a new shoe that i love. all the brands have gone in the direction of spaceboot looking bullshit though. so i only rock classics.

i mean, seriously, got to footlocker and see how ugly shit is. in the 80's and 90's, all the dopest shit was just at your local store. you didn't need to go on ebay or boutiques in nolita to get the good shit. there was no "scene" either.

i don't own a pair of dunks, jordans or air forces ones. my taste in sneakers is euroish. a lot of the nike shit i want gets released there and not here.

right now, im feeling classic adidas styles with nice quality leather more than anything. don't know why nike can't do that. full grain leather joints with real pigskin inner lining and shit like that. why pay 100$ or more for a sneaker made of pleather? i make exceptions for the pinacle of classic nike design, but still... id rather see retros with better material and construction than 100 crazy random looking colorways with magenta faux iguana skin and bullshit like that.

i got those ZX8000 in the white/purple/macaw from a few years back. haven't actually worn them yet.

adida157089_87626_lg.jpg

also in the UK, its AM95's and later that are popular. those are the shoes chavs wear. if you don't know what chav is, look it up and you'll understand why people there are down on nikes.

word, this thread took off...

those joint i posted were the "kiss of death" with the special edition fold out box, they have a crazy book that comes with them, im pretty sure that was a asia exclusive and then there was a regular orange box release somewere else i think or may b the orange box ones r fakes?...anybody read sneaker freaker? its an aussi mag im hooked on its pretty dope, right now its up to issue 10 or 11 i think... i got some copies ill post, check it out if u get a chance... great material/ info in them...

also that orange and black trainer looking shoe is ill... what is it? as far as taste i like everything, no decrimination... i had reebok pumps when i was younger as well as the blacktops, the adidas stan smiths r classic ... i got saucony, ect... ill stuff id like 2 get that i have no idea how 2 find would b avia, troops, fila, champion, all that kinda stuff.....

HERE GOES SOME STUFF IM TRYIN 2 SELL...

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PM ME...

ALL R IN O.G. BOX WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING, EXTRA LACES, SOME WITH RECIEPTS...

DSC05384.jpg

^^SB TREELINE GREEN EVERGREEN SZ 12 DEADSTOCK^^

DSC05386.jpg

^^SB MONEY CAT SZ 12 WORN ONE TIME, NO WEAR/ BASSICALLY DEADSTOCK^^

DSC05387.jpg

^^SB MONEY CAT SZ 11.5 DEADSTOCK^^

DSC05388.jpg

^^SAUCONY SZ 11 WORN ONE TIME, BASICALLY DEADSTOCK/NO WEAR^^

DSC05389.jpg

^^NIKE AIR TRAINER SERTIG SZ 11 DEADSTOCK^^

DSC05391.jpg

^^REEBOK ERS RACER SZ 10.5 WORN ONE TIME, NO WEAR/BASICALLY DEADSTOCK^^

...IF U R INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE ABOVE GET AT ME ON A PM...

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL CRAM THIS THREAD TRYING 2 SELL STUFF, SORRY GUYS, ONE LAST ATTEMPT B4 THEY GO EBAY....

Thanks for all the comments replying to what I said, tbh I was a bit unsure about posting anything negative for fear of everyone failing me lol like you get in ch0

but seems like here you can get a decent reply!!

I do like some of the nikes (just not the garish colours!!) atthe moment I have some Adidas Stan Smiths, a couple of Osiris skate shoes and a few pairs of classic shelltoes, thats probably all I have rocked for the last 10 years

Oh I do have a pair of Nike knocking about somewhere they are Blue and White and I swear they are like the ones Michael J Fox wore in the firt back to the future film lol

Guest JohnLester#31

i helped the reup boston hand out the flyers for the event today. on the back on the boston advertisement was the new york one. i love my city but i can def see the NY one packed around the corner. also bostons first DxC

n51302531_30847247_6756.jpg

nyc08frnt.jpg

i will be there, y'all. i have no idea what to expect. never been to any sneaker event before.

yo irakfood, what are those yellow laced shoes called and where do I get em? (online)

they are air max 90's... i have seen them in stores on sale now. you can probably find them everywhere, they are very recent. BLACK/ZEST/ANTHRACITE

i dont do the sneaker xchanges really, but that looks pretty cool... i think when i move im gonna take a picture of all my own and my girls sneakers laid out side by side... post the movie link!