Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:888888'>yeyo is a helluva drug! let me tell you. so last night i got a damn good lap dance to the milkshake song from a cute little co-worker of mine. it was her 20th birthday, so a good time was had by all...skeet, skeet, skeet! Spider-Man 2 is awesome. my opinion, you don't need to agree. Miller is sooo much better than Bud and i converted 2 people over to Miller last night. Casek, i got your postcard buddy. Fucking Nasty! is all i got to say! i don't know how im even try to top that! but i'll try. i'll get em sent out by the end of the week. i've just been a little busy lately. anyway that's it for now. and again :nope: i found this thread on Page 2! just some random babble...</span>

Jibbar jabber bibble babble.

I still have a desktop that casek made...good times.

I wish there was a section on here for people to just post up whatever design work they do, because there's quite a lot of them I'm sure (like mams and casek)...and most are pretty good.

...I might spend all day there.

Yeah man, that one song totally fucked R. Kelly's career.

The actually pissing on and ass munching of a 15 year old didnt do a damn thing.

Dave Chapelle sing handedly braught down the R. Kelly empire.

Here's a grievence I've had for a while:

Ok yes. Dave Chapelle is a god damn hilarious black man, whose penis im sure is 17 inches long. But his comedy routine was paved for him by others before him. Just because dude does something doesn't mean its the most powerful move in all of showbiz.

j (11:39:47 PM): so u were masturbating

S (11:40:04 PM): why would i masturbate

j (11:40:28 PM): cu zthats wat that sounde like

S (11:40:30 PM): thats for a girl to take care of thats what they are made for

j (11:40:39 PM): rite

S (11:41:38 PM): do you need a passport to enter canada

I saw Primo tonight, that shit was amazing. The dance floor was packed with scene kids, Primo comes on like "I only play real shit, so if ya'll mo'fuckas aren't real get the fuck out of here and if you want to hear some realness make some fucking noise..." He said fuck like 12 times in the first minute, the scene kids worked their way gradually to the exit. It was dope. I had to regulate on this asshole though which almost blew it. Everybody is like packed in trying to get close to the stage and this guy is in the middle of the dance floor dancing and flirting and making out with his girl, which would have been cool but they were dancing like two feet away. So being me I just walked right between them like they didn't exist. Dude was like "hey we're dancing here" I'm like "if you want to flirt and dance with your girl go to the back of the dance floor, hes not up there spinning slow jams..." He shut the fuck up.

yeah when Premo came here the first thing he said was "This right here is real shit, if you aint feeling it ... FUCCCKK YOOUUU ". He then proceeded to say the words "real shit y'all" every 10-15 minutes. Dudes obsessed with real music.. it was pretty awesome...

Highlights of the night include some guy who wouldn't stop screaming "where my fried chicken?!" at every intermission (eventually they brought him out some) and watching guru mac on girls

all in all goodtimes..

aweful quiet in here .....

tommorow I plan on amusing myself by hopefully having the following conversation with someone

victim: He silent bob how are you ?

Sb: quite well my dear victim and you?

v: quite well .... so uhh what have you been up to ?

sb: welll I've...I've ... I've been bugging on the mic everyday and every night every hour, every second minute don't stop get it get it just admit it when I'm all up in it you can't hide cos my radar's going bipit bipit bipit bipit I reside in the watchtower.. watching mc's land... your career will be as short as my part in who's the man ...

v: uhhh ok Bob, :confused:

sb: yeah you know it, slick rick , slick rick ...