Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HATER.

Top notched tittays.

I just lost my $10 buy in at hold em tonight.

Two pair Aces and Fours.

I lose to a boat:

Three Sevens and Two Fours.

A 7 4 flop

A 7 4 7 turn

A 7 4 7 J river

So im thinking ok two pair nothing on the board got me. All in.

Full House.

I just got a call from a friend ... I thought he said "Myagi doe is in jail" before his phone cut out . but it turns out he was just saying "Mayagi doe motherfucker" .... Myagi Doe is a friend of ours (nicknamed ala the karate kid ) who is due for court soon ...

I got all weirded out and emo there for a 10 minutes there over absolutely nothing ... (he's a good friend ...way to nice for jail )

Sleep would be nice..

7 gin and tonics plus a heavy dose of chronic/ supersonic yo i'm on it/ nah kid i'm good i never vomit/ 3 nights in a row/ booze and weed but skipped the blow/ and homegirl wants to sex it up but baby girl is outta luck/ i'm sorry boo/ i love you too but damn i'm too drunk to fuck/ it's 10am/ i'm a wreck again/ at the desk again/ droppin hungover freestyles on the KB supafriends... ^o^

yeah it's this weekend. but i will be at home reading and doing school work like a non slacker that i am trying to be!

please wish me luck.

so people, i am trying to put together a halloween party. i am gonna try to have it around the nassau county/queens border NY, anyone (who is local) wanna help out, get involved or whatever? music, promos, anything. all are invited, i am still working out the specs.

let me know

what's up K-Bat's? how ya'll doin' out there? haven't been around the last couple days, looks like i haven't missed much around here...anyway, just checking in, off to another night of drinking and drugs. oh, and a concert, some local band, TABULARASA, i hear there pretty good, lets see..

<3,

deto